after c-section and I have noticed a bulge
Questions to Ask doctor???

I was a size 9 - 155lbs before I had my daughter. Abdominal area stretched to 220 lbs.

Baby was 9lb 10oz.

I am now 26 mnths postpartum after c-section and I have noticed a bulge immediately to the left and slightly north of my belly button. This bulge does cause me a lot of pain when I lift my child, when I am standing for any length of time, or when my abdomen is parallel the floor (on all fours or leaning forward).   (? Hernia )

Also anytime I would stretch it would be painful (? Adhesions/ scar tissue)

I have a lot of loose skin around my abdomen witch would make the muscles week.  

What can I do?
Uh, see a doctor sounds like a good idea????? Anytime you have an unexplained buldge that is painful, a doctor should probably be involved.
I would see your doctor ASAP. It could be a hernia. I weighed the same before I was pregnant and weighed 220 right before I had my daughter. My daughter weighed 9lbs. 2oz.  I also had a c-section and I hate the saggy skin I have now. I have lost almost all the weight but my stomach looks terrible. Good luck to you!
Hey sounds like you and I have the same problem. Except in noticed mine while I was pregnant with my son. I too had a c-section and I thought It would eventually go away after he was born but It seemed to have only given me more trouble. I eventually ended up going to the doctor because It was really given me problems and to my surprise I was pregnant AGAIN lol. So far Iv'e seen the doctor twice for the hernia issue but he's told me that we can't due surgery until after I give birth. Right now I am 31 weeks and 2 days and the hernia hasn't been giving me any problems at all, just the fact that as I get bigger the more it sticks out....GROSS!!