Aa
A
A
Close
am i pregnant
ok can anyone help me? I am 6 days late on my period and i am never late. I am having cramps like i am on my period but i am not starting. my breasts are a little tender but no more than usual when i start. I read that cramps can be an early sign of pregnancy so i took a test but it was negative. I have been trying to get pregnant but never been successful and the signs i have are all so similar to starting my period so i dont really know how to tell whats going on...any advice?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
127124_tn?1326739035
Wait a week and if you don't get your period test again.
Comment
Cancel
127124_tn?1326739035
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
134578_tn?1446090952
You could also go to the doctor for a blood test.
Comment
Cancel
134578_tn?1446090952
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi Everyone. I have been having period like symptoms for the past 3 days. I had my last period on November 7th. I have been off birth control for a couple months now, but my boyfriend and I are usually pretty careful. We start off having sex sometimes without a condom on, and then he puts one on after a little while. Not smart, I know. I am 21 and my periods are usually pretty regular. Every 28-30 days. Before I was taking BC however, my periods were always irregular, so I am not sure if I am jusst going back to that or not? Since I have been off the pill they have been normal the past couple of months. I thought that now I was finally on a good schedule. When I get my period, I usually have cramps and such and I KNOW when I am getting my period. Well I had that feeling 3 days ago, and still nothing has come. I have never felt like I was getting my period and it never came. Even though my boyfriend did not come inside of me, other than possibly pre-***, do you think it is possible I could be pregnant? I am a few days late on my period and if I dont get it within a week or so I will take a test. Does anyone think I should get one sooner than that? Please Help!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
am i pregnant
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers
134578_tn?1446090952