Maternal & Child Community
am i pregnant
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

am i pregnant

ok can anyone help me? I am 6 days late on my period and i am never late. I am having cramps like i am on my period but i am not starting. my breasts are a little tender but no more than usual when i start. I read that cramps can be an early sign of pregnancy so i took a test but it was negative. I have been trying to get pregnant but never been successful and the signs i have are all so similar to starting my period so i dont really know how to tell whats going on...any advice?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
127124_tn?1326739035
Wait a week and if you don't get your period test again.
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
You could also go to the doctor for a blood test.
Blank
Hi Everyone. I have been having period like symptoms for the past 3 days. I had my last period on November 7th. I have been off birth control for a couple months now, but my boyfriend and I are usually pretty careful. We start off having sex sometimes without a condom on, and then he puts one on after a little while. Not smart, I know. I am 21 and my periods are usually pretty regular. Every 28-30 days. Before I was taking BC however, my periods were always irregular, so I am not sure if I am jusst going back to that or not? Since I have been off the pill they have been normal the past couple of months. I thought that now I was finally on a good schedule. When I get my period, I usually have cramps and such and I KNOW when I am getting my period. Well I had that feeling 3 days ago, and still nothing has come. I have never felt like I was getting my period and it never came. Even though my boyfriend did not come inside of me, other than possibly pre-***, do you think it is possible I could be pregnant? I am a few days late on my period and if I dont get it within a week or so I will take a test. Does anyone think I should get one sooner than that? Please Help!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...