Maternal & Child Community
can implantation happen 4 days after conception?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

how soon can implantation really occur. not what the medical books say but from personal experiences?
well i dont think anyone knows exactly when , but from what i read it could happen that early. i mean why not, we ovulate different times. your so excited and im excited for you! keep us informed! im leaving my state for several days and that is when you will probably give your info and ill be a day late and a dollar short hearing about it!
thanks. I didnt get your last sentence?
The earliest I knew it happened for me was 5 days. I have had about 12 pregnancies, 1 healthy baby, and 22 weeks with this one, the rest were m/c. With many of them, I got sick, like morning sickness, on the day of implantation. That was usually day 5-6.
thank you for your input.
Well i recieved my mestrual ..this month January 14,2010.
it stopped around the 18th. then my husband and i had sex on the 19th ...today is the 24th. but last night i had some really period like cramps..to the point where i felt like i had my period.. i do hope its implantation or so..we're trying to have a baby..?
I don't think it is. You said your period stopped on the 18 and you had sex on the 19? What your experiencing could be ovulation pain. Did you have sex before the 24? Like a day or 2 or even on the 24? If you did and you ovulated around that time then you would have a chance of getting pregnant. How long is your cycle?
The first day of my last period was January 13th 2010.  I was ovulating on the 27th and 28th.  My husband and I had sex during ovulation, and on monday evening and today(Feb 1st), I have pink discharge and a little bit of cramping.  I'm due to get my period in 8 days.  Is it possible for this to be implantation bleeding?
I believe anything is possible. Did your af come?
I had my period 10th of May ends 14th of May, My Husband and i had sex all through my ovulation period. On the 27th of May  I have pink discharge and a little bit of cramping for 5days. Could it be am pregnant?