can you be sedation while being pregnant
i think i might be pregnant gain  but the thing is i need to be  sedation  Sep the 11  the way out of it  will the baby be OK if Am pregnant   please help me  
you mean sedated?

i would say no its not ok to be sedated if your pregnant

why dont you figure out IF your pregnant
Your doctor will know what's best for you depending on all the circumstances.  Be sure to let him know you might be pregnant and he will run all necessary tests before the procedure.
I'm  taken  the preg test   tonight on my letter   from the dentist it say sedation where your awake but you wont remember what happened
Tell your dentist you may be pg, and let him decide about the sedation.  He'll know much more about the sedative(s) involved than we do.

Good luck!
thanks for that i just know    that  i need to  have my treatment  and if Am pregnant it  wont last the 9 moths  
Hi Katie,
Yes, that's exactly what I mean by discussing everything with your doctor.  He'll know the priorities.  Over the internet like this it's impossible for us to say.  We don't know what your treatment is and how life-threatening your situation is (presumably not, because it's dental work).  

But just off the top of my head, mild sedation for dental work is probably fine during pg.  But let the dentist make that decision.  I'm not sure if you're from the US, but here dentists won't do any procedures on you without a note of consent from your OB/GYN.