can you get pregnant with your tubes clamped
i am only 27 years old i had my tubes clamped for 5 years now, my period was late for a couple of weeks and starting last friday july 2 i started cramping untill sunday and thien i started light for a day then there was something came out it was long about the size of your finger , the color of it was like a grey blue and it looked like it had a tail it was a little bigger at the top then it was at the bottom so if anyone has had this before could u please tell me what it could have been because i am still cramping a bit and there is still a little bit of stuff coming so mplease let me no
You'd have to see a doctor to find out what's going on.  
do not be surprised if ur doctor tells u its  a tampon lots of girls get them stuck by accident just not thinking and put another one in relax ull be fine.