Maternal & Child Community
chubby mommy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

chubby mommy

I was just wondering how long it takes to show if you are about 5'5 and about 200 lbs. I feel the baby kicking and everything, but i'm not really showing yet. I am about 20 weeks along? Thanks
I ama bigger girl as well. I started showing with my first around 20 weeks for sure that i know of. This time i am already showing at 10 weeks. I cant see it but other people can. Maybe its just that you cont see it.
When I got prego, I was about 5'4 154. But I had a lot of meat on me..lol Anyway, as the baby got bigger, I really just looked like I was gaining weight. Not pregnant.  I got away with not telling everyone I was pregnant until I was about 5 months prego.  Crazy huh? That would be about 20 weeks.
I'll add that my best friend is a bigger girl too. She is a little bigger than me. She didnt start showing until about 6-7 months.
it depend of the way you carry you baby, I am 5'3  115, for my first one I start to show at 7.5 months and for my second one I was bigger 130 and start to show at 5 months.
Yeah im tall (5' 11") so i have a really long torso and i didnt show until 6-7 mos...before that i just looked kinda chunky