chubby mommy
I was just wondering how long it takes to show if you are about 5'5 and about 200 lbs. I feel the baby kicking and everything, but i'm not really showing yet. I am about 20 weeks along? Thanks
I ama bigger girl as well. I started showing with my first around 20 weeks for sure that i know of. This time i am already showing at 10 weeks. I cant see it but other people can. Maybe its just that you cont see it.
When I got prego, I was about 5'4 154. But I had a lot of meat on me..lol Anyway, as the baby got bigger, I really just looked like I was gaining weight. Not pregnant.  I got away with not telling everyone I was pregnant until I was about 5 months prego.  Crazy huh? That would be about 20 weeks.
I'll add that my best friend is a bigger girl too. She is a little bigger than me. She didnt start showing until about 6-7 months.
it depend of the way you carry you baby, I am 5'3  115, for my first one I start to show at 7.5 months and for my second one I was bigger 130 and start to show at 5 months.
Yeah im tall (5' 11") so i have a really long torso and i didnt show until 6-7 mos...before that i just looked kinda chunky