confused
my due date was may 11th 2000 i gave birth april 30th 2000my problem is that i had sex with someone july3rd 1999 and with someone else aug 11th anyone good at calculating these things im confused
It could be either one of them. Best thing to do would to ask the dr which one (as per conception date). Then to take them and get a DNA test.
Good Luck!
THANKS I WILL DO THAT THE THING IS 1 OF THEM PASSED AWAY WHICH IS THE ONE I THOUGHT WAS THE FATHER BUT THE OTHER GUYS MOM IS ALWAYS CONFUSING ME CAUSE SHE SAYS ITS HER SONS THANKS
If you have a DNA test with you, the baby, and the guy whose mom thinks the baby is his, that will tell you what you need to know, in other words, that it either is or is not the guy's.  If it is not, then you know it is the other one's (given that those are the only two possibilities.)