cramping 25 weeks
I am having some minor cramping in my 25th week. It actually feels like I am having ovulation pains. My ovaries are kind of ache-y and I just have a little big of low cramping. I went to the chiropractor this morning for an adjustment and I was pretty out of whack. I don't know if my back pain is just radiating towards the front so I feel worse than normal or what. Also, I have noticed that the baby has slowed down his movements (I posted last night about this). He still is moving but it just seems like he has slowed quite a bit. Can anyone relate to this? Any suggestions would be great! Thanks! :)

OH....just thought I'd add that I did call the womens center associated with my OB office (before the cramping started in) and they suggested drinking a cold drink and laying on my side. They said if I felt 5 movements in half hour, then he was probably just sleepy. Otherwise, I was to come in for evaluation. He did move about 5 times in 10 minutes so obviously I didn't go in.
i don't know about the cramping (although i get all sorts of weird pulling and tightness), but when i was 25 weeks, she pretty much stopped moving all together. i really couldn't feel much of anything for like 4 or 5 days. then, at the end of the week, she woke up and has been moving like crazy ever since. i was thinking perhaps she hit a growth spurt and was sleeping a lot like babies do when they hit growth spurts (i don't know if it's true... it was my best guess). i am now 27 1/2 weeks, and had my regular checkup with u/s on monday, so i know she's healthy and OK. i am sure your baby is doing great!