depo-provera
I just took one shot of depo-provera and that too my doc never explained to me the side effects nor i would have NEVER had that injection...anyways...my depo shot ended in june 2009...except for july and august 09, from september 2009, my periods are on date..very regular thank god...can anyone tell me what could be the chances of getting pregnant...i believe as a muslim its only, Allah's my lord, will but still does anyone know anyone who got pregnant after depo shot having regualr menstrual cycle?

Do you mean your scared of not being able to get pregnant after you STOP using it? They say not to use it for more than 5 years. Also when you stop taking it, it could take up to 9 months to ovulate properly. That is only with long time usage though. If you only used it once, it shouldn't affect anything at all.
By the way, after I stopped using depo, I ended up getting pregnant. I used it for over 5 years. Sadly my pregnancy ended up in a m/c (unrelated to depo, it's been about four years.. hubby was using the pull out method until we were ready to try) and now I'm ttc again.