dilated to 1 cm 33 weeks
ok so i had to go to the dr today having period like cramps so he checked me said i was already 1cm but still kindof thick and my blood pressure was up i have gd on top of it . i go back on thurs to see him and a ultrasound on weds. do you think its to early to be at 1cm
It means you are at higher risk of preterm delivery, and will need to be watched carefully.  Sometimes if you've had a baby before, your cervix may be a bit dilated, but regardless--you need to be careful and be watched for signs and symptoms of preterm labor.  
I wouldn't worry to much.  I was at 1 at 33 weeks, and in preterm labor which I was given breathedine to stop it.  Anyway, I was induced at 38 weeks so I wouldn't worry to much.
Thank you guys i will try to relax but keep my eyes open to anything that i dont think is normal
i know it is easier said than done but i would not worry too much.  I have had a pre term baby 32 weeks.  she was fine! she is 8 yrs old today and you would neever know that she was only 2 lbs at birth.  Im not saying this b/c i thnk you may have your baby early i'm just sayin that if that does happen technology is amazing these days!! keep your chin up!
hey i went to my dr. visit today and I am also dilated 1 cm at 33 weeks and my dr. said not to worry...believe it or not we are almost done...four more weeks and we are able to have a full term baby! Dont stress but dont ignore any symptoms either...but we are fine!