discharge...please Help!!! this is a little out there.....thanks ladies!
i am three months pregnant...now ive seen how open you guys are with your questions and comments so imma just go ahead a spit it out...ive been having a very thick discharge lately...its orderless but has a very slite yellowish tint to it... It kinda reminds me of snot when you have a cold. It freaked me the hell out when i first saw it..and now its been going on for about a week and a half. one time it was quite a bit of it. Somewhere i read that it could be my mucous plug that isnt suppose to happen until a week b4 delivery, but with my daughter i never had that happen at all...can somebody help me out please...thanks...and i hope i havent embarrased myself to bad! lol!
The fact that its yellow sounds like an infection that you need to get checked out. Normal white discharge is normal at any stage of pregnancy, but if it's yellow or green it's more than likely a infection. I'd go see your OB.
at about 16 weeks i started to lose what i thought was some of my mucus plug, with my dd i lost my plug in pieces starting at about 30 weeks, well it was the same thing this time only way earlier, does it look like you blew your nose? if it does it might be mucus, i freaked when my dr. told me this at 16 weeks knowing it was wayyy way too early to lose the plug, but he said your body begins to produce more and more mucus so its fine, but i would get it checked anyways to rule out an infection, which are very common in us pregnant women
I had this about 3 weeks ago. I thought I was loosing my mucus plug and it wound up being a vaginal bacterial infection, and I needed to take medicine for it. I would definately get it checked out.