Maternal & Child Community
do babies hide

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

do babies hide

when you go in for an ultrasound can a baby hide to where you cannot see it or hear the heartbeat and be mistaken for dead?  i think this is happening to me?  but not sure, i have a tilted uterus and my friends have told me that a tilted uterus can hide your baby\, i am scared doctors want me to have a d&c my my gut tells me that i am still pregnant.  what should i do?
did u have an us and the doc tell u this, if so i would wait for another us and i'm not sure with one baby but my first us with twins we only saw one baby and one heartbeat and 2 wks later there were 2, the second one was hid behind the other but that's a whole diff story. i would wait for another us to double check if the doc told u that u may need a d&c how far along r u?
get a second opinion from another doctor