false postive
About six months ago my husband and i were trying to get pregnant and we got a positive home preg test.I took the ept digital because you do not have to read lines. I went to the doctor within a week and he said the blood test was neg and he though i got a false pos.Well, this happened again except for this time i waited until i was a week and a half late for my cycle. We got a postive and i was having every pregnant symptom. I went to the doctor he said it was neg with the blood test again. I think i am having very early misscariages, but he thinks it is two false pos because my hcg levels are jumping down so fast and he said i should have more of the hormone in the blood, My family totally agrees with me and i thought i knew my body well enough to know if i were pregnant. The doctor said we can check my progestron levels and see if they are low. I think he is confusse,but he will not say. My question is are these digital test pretty accruate and i took ept.certainty and i think they are very accurate.Do many people get false positive or could this be a chemical preg or early misscariage and my levels are jumping down by the time i get to the doctor within a week. Thanks,
                    Confussed
i never heard of a false positive E.P.T. TEST they`re very accurate i think that u were pregnant maybe something went wrong but next time relax i took 2 pregnancy test just wait a while maybe then retest then go to the doctor
i8 am so sorry6 for that, a positive for me is a positiv, i had a very faiont positive but as you said we know our body, i can swear that i knew that i am pregnant from the time we had sex, but i wanted to make sure. i never heard of false positive, you may be are hoping too much, that is why your HCG are going up a little bit then fall down fast.
Have yourself checked for ovarian cysts.  I had one that caused false positives.
Some fertility treatments contain HCG and will cause a false positive.  

However, false positives are extremely rare otherwise.  Since this has happened to your twice, I would also think it is possible that you had an early MC,