father of my baby!!!
Hi can you please help me?!!!!

I had sex with a guy on the 2nd of september 2011 and we used a condom later the month in the 20's I had my period.
My boyfriend and I had sex on the weekend of the 23rd october 2011 and we didn't use a condom and on that month I
Didn't get my period I took a test early november and it said I am pregnant. I am currently 23 weeks and a couple of
Days. I am due on the 27 june 2012 so when I count back it seem as though everything is in order cause my LMP was
In september but I've been reading about ovulation and it would mean I concieved early october and the other guy and I only had sex once in september with a condom but I'm don't remember my bf and I having sex in early october.

So my first question is that is my bf the father and that could I have ovulated late?
2nd question is there a possibility that the other guy is the father or am I paranoid and if the other guy is the father I would have missed my period in september and I would far along now in my pregnancy??
An online conception calculator says you became pregnant Sept. 28 - Oct. 5.

Since you don't remember having sex in that time frame,  you'll just have to wait until the birth of the baby to determine who the father is.