Maternal & Child Community
fetal heart monitor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

fetal heart monitor

Hi ladies I just wanted to post here before going to ebay. I have a fetal heart monitor i'm looking to get rid of. I've had a pretty uncomplicated pregnancy so far and i find i don't really use it. It is in excellent condition, but it is used. I did not buy it brand new, i got it from another woman who just had her baby and like me no longer needed it. I could hear the baby's heart beat at 10 wks so it works very well. I was told to use ky jelly as ultrasound gel and it worked great. I am asking $75 plus $10 for shipping. Anyone interested or want more details please let me know.
i am can you email me tiff-***@****
I have one too and yes I use the wal-mart generic k-y jelly and it is only 1.93 a tube, much much less that the ultrasound jelly, just thought I'd let your buyer no that, I love mine and it is so worth every cent!!!
I am looking for one too, if anyone else has one they would like to get rid of!  I have searched Ebay and the different companies and just don't know which way to go.  Thanks
I rent mine for $22.oo a month at www.babybeat.com
I know your wanting to buy one but they are hard to find that cheap, I rented mine at 22 weeks and will keep it until I have the baby, I rented it on a Tuesday and it was delivered the very next day not even 24 hours after I rented it.. Good luck and it is worth every penny
I have one as well. Let me know if you want it. I got it new for $115. It is the Hi bebe and every since 10weeks I was able to get the heart beat. Of course, it is different with all of us!

I am not asking  more then $65 since I got it with the intesion I would keep it, but I lost both of my ovaries during this prego and can not have any more kids. Also, I am 36+ weeks at this moment, so email me if you are interested at

***@****
busymom92960206 i emailed you :)
petanka
I EMAILED YOU...
If any one has on in australia