fetal heart monitor
Hi ladies I just wanted to post here before going to ebay. I have a fetal heart monitor i'm looking to get rid of. I've had a pretty uncomplicated pregnancy so far and i find i don't really use it. It is in excellent condition, but it is used. I did not buy it brand new, i got it from another woman who just had her baby and like me no longer needed it. I could hear the baby's heart beat at 10 wks so it works very well. I was told to use ky jelly as ultrasound gel and it worked great. I am asking $75 plus $10 for shipping. Anyone interested or want more details please let me know.
i am can you email me tiff-***@****
I have one too and yes I use the wal-mart generic k-y jelly and it is only 1.93 a tube, much much less that the ultrasound jelly, just thought I'd let your buyer no that, I love mine and it is so worth every cent!!!
I am looking for one too, if anyone else has one they would like to get rid of!  I have searched Ebay and the different companies and just don't know which way to go.  Thanks
I have one as well. Let me know if you want it. I got it new for $115. It is the Hi bebe and every since 10weeks I was able to get the heart beat. Of course, it is different with all of us!

I am not asking  more then $65 since I got it with the intesion I would keep it, but I lost both of my ovaries during this prego and can not have any more kids. Also, I am 36+ weeks at this moment, so email me if you are interested at

***@****
I rent mine for $22.oo a month at www.babybeat.com
I know your wanting to buy one but they are hard to find that cheap, I rented mine at 22 weeks and will keep it until I have the baby, I rented it on a Tuesday and it was delivered the very next day not even 24 hours after I rented it.. Good luck and it is worth every penny
busymom92960206 i emailed you :)
petanka
I EMAILED YOU...
If any one has on in australia