had a tubal done sixes years ago can i be ?
Help can I be ? Don't want to say the word but I'm scared I had my tubes done when I was 21 and I'm. 28 and missed my monthly friend can I be ? Need info plz
It is very unlikely that you are pregnant. Many things can cause a missed or delayed period. If you are very worried, take a home pregnancy test. If it is negative and your period doesn't come next time, see a doctor for an exam and tests to see what is delaying your period.
I'm waiting to get paid you see my dc when I had my child I had a c section and he told me after five years to use a condom or med to be safe and I don't see how it can be possible I just would ask and see what any one els thinks and to get a test I can its just this 3 weeks I can't bills I'm a signal mom I just have had this same boyfriend for 3 years and he just moved in and all this