Maternal & Child Community
had a tubal done sixes years ago can i be ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Help can I be ? Don't want to say the word but I'm scared I had my tubes done when I was 21 and I'm. 28 and missed my monthly friend can I be ? Need info plz
It is very unlikely that you are pregnant. Many things can cause a missed or delayed period. If you are very worried, take a home pregnancy test. If it is negative and your period doesn't come next time, see a doctor for an exam and tests to see what is delaying your period.
I'm waiting to get paid you see my dc when I had my child I had a c section and he told me after five years to use a condom or med to be safe and I don't see how it can be possible I just would ask and see what any one els thinks and to get a test I can its just this 3 weeks I can't bills I'm a signal mom I just have had this same boyfriend for 3 years and he just moved in and all this