has anyone ever had implantation vomiting?!
Hi, so I'm 21 and on the pill. 3 days ago I suddenly felt very nauseous and proceeded to throw up, a lot. This was at 11 at night and around 14 dpo (I'm not tracking so not exact). Ever since I can't stand the smell of food, have been bloated, very tired and had a headache that comes and goes. I really hope I'm not pregnant and I'd never heard of implantation vomiting before but I googled it and it seems other people have experienced it? Anyone help me out a little? Also I haven't taken a break in my pill due to it being christmas, so the day I vomited would have been my first pill free day, 2 days before my period would have been due.
Hi!
Well, the HCG levels start rising in the third week after the last periods but detectable levels are present only after missed periods. Very sensitive blood tests can catch a pregnancy as early as 2-3 days before the next due date of periods. So please wait until the next periods due date and if you miss them, please take a pregnancy test.
If the test is negative, then the symptoms can be due to acidity. Take antacid gels and see if it helps. If the periods still do not come, then please repeat the pregnancy test. Also, please consult your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.