heart rate at 9 weeks
Hi!  I just got back from the doctor.  All is well - thank God!!  Although the baby's heart rate is 189.  Isn't that really high?  My doctor just said that it is high, but high is good and not to worry.   Anyway, I was just wondering what were the heart rates on your little ones at 9 weeks?  Thanks!!
Hey that's awesome!  My little ones hb was 171!   Congratulations!
180 around that time. I was worried too but everyone said that is normal. I am now 36 weeks pregnant with a little girl. Good luck to you!! :)
When I was 8 weeks the heart rate was 180, so I don't think it's a problem. My Dr. said that rate was "Great" so it must be fine even though it sounds high.
My little one had a heart rate of 182 at 10 weeks. Then it was 154 at 13 weeks. Dr. said normal! I have read that sometime between, the heart develops more and is able to better regulate beats. Congrats!!
At nine weeks my baby's hr was 181, and the tech said, "That's great.  They can get as high as 190 at this point."  The next time we went at 13 weeks it was 153, and then 156 at 17.  Our next one is our big ultrasound at almost 22 weeks in three weeks.  The HR sounds like it is perfectly normal.  Plus, they have seen so many heartbeats that the techs would tell you if it was something to be concerned about.  Best wishes!