Aa
A
A
Close
how early can you feel baby flutters?
I have a 13 month old daughter and i didnt feel her move until 4 or 5 months... thinking i'm pregnant again way earlier than4 or 5 months and i feel flutters about everyday....
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
568659 tn?1256143582
How far along are you now? A lot of women feel their baby much sooner the second time around since they know what to feel for. This is my second baby and I swear I started feeling flutters at 11 or 12 weeks.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
189069 tn?1323405738
I've only been pregnant once and I first felt my son move at 14 weeks :) Take a test and find out :) Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
172023 tn?1334675884
The average time for feeling distinct movements is probably about 16 weeks.  Some women feel it earlier, some later,

Its common for women having second and subsequent babies to perceive movements sooner than they did in the first pregnancy.  

Feeling fetal movements is very subjective.  We've had many ladies here swear they feel fetal movements and they wind up not to even be pregnant.  So don't go by that--if you think you are pregnant, take a test.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1804110 tn?1316053242
my name is nikki. i haev a 1yr old little boy, and i dont remember feelign flutter real early...but im currently pregnanct with my second, im 12 weeks and im just curious can you feel flutters from your baby's movement at 12 weeks or is it gas? any info would be nice...thank you (:
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources