how soon
hi my first kid was born 04-26-10 i got preg. really fast i'm want to try for number 2 when my son is 1 year
but i'm breastfeeding and plan to untill he is a year how fast will i start to cycle after i stop breastfeeding if i'm still
not cycling by the time he is one or what are the odds of me getting preg. with out cycling
hiya!my son is 16months old and i am currently 31weeks pregnant!i breastfed my son for just over 9months and stopped due to my son not wanting it anymore i had 3/4 periods in the 9months after giving birth!my last period last year was in october!i fell pregnant in december havent not had a period in 2 months,whilst breastfeeding and whilst using condoms!so i would say u have evey chance of gettin pregnant straight away without having a period!i did!lol!good luck
I was breastfeeding my daughter exclusively and my periods returned about 8 weeks after giving birth and I got pregnant again when she was just 4 1/2 months old. I had a breatfeeding book that said you will not ovulate while you breastfeed (if you breasfeed around the clock) but obviously it was wrong. Everyone is different but your period could start at any time even if you breastfeed.