i think i might be pregent
I am 16 and my period waz playing games on me so i did not bleed for a day i had sex with my bf on last saturday and had unprotected sex but he didnt *** inside of me and i went to the bath room and sum clear long gooey discharge came out and i got off my period on tuesday and havent bleed for likr 2 days well i waz on my period now i feel sick to my tummy and been smelling smoke or meat when no one has it it the house and been geting headaches then i have been cramping really bad. Anybody plz tell me what this means?
take home pregnancy test that is the only way to confirm .
It's too soon for pregnancy symptoms to occur, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. It doesn't matter if he ejaculates or not, it can and will get you pregnant. Wait two weeks and test with first morning urine. You need to be using condoms and birth control at ALL times unless you're trying to get pregnant--and since you're still so young, I hope you're not.