Maternal & Child Community
implantation and neg. test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

implantation and neg. test

My period was due on the 20th and on the 21st I got some very light spotting it was pink and brown and it lasted about 3 days..My periods are usually very heavy and last 8 days..I thought maybe it was implantation bleeding..today is the 26th and now nothing not even spotting..I get nauseated on and off in the afternoons especially if I get really active..and my breasts are sore..I took a hpt yesterday and there was a faint positive so I took another today and it was neg so now I think it was an evap. line what do you think am I pregnant??And when is the best time 2 re test?
I'd retest in the morning, and go with that results. If you still doubt it then head to the doctor and have them do a quantity blood test. Then you will know for sure. Good luck.
af was suposed to come on the 23 she didnt instead i got light brown bleeding 1 and 1/2 pads worth on the 18 and thats it i had spotting not enough for a pad till the 21 so was that it 1 day or was it implantation bleeding i puked today cuz i thought of raw eggs but other than that weird thing nothing
i dont want the heartbreak of a - test but how common is it to have 31 day cycles for ever and then it comes 5 days early last a day then goes away
am i preg
are there any pycics in here i dont wanna test lol
I can understand not wanting to test. It is always hearbreak to see that negative. Unfortunaely, it is the only way to know. I say buy one of the early test kits that are the most sensitive and do it first thing in the morning. Just remember, there are more false positives than false negatives. I am not sure I have ever known anyone who has gotten a positive and wasn't pregnant. When I got pregnant I tested the day after my missed AF and it was negative. I tested 4 days later and it was positive, but only faintly. If you still get negatives but feel pregnant, go to the doc and get an HCG blood test. That will tell you for sure.
Implantation bleeding doesn't happen after you are supposed to get your period.  It happens about a week before you are expected to get your period.  I would take another test with first morning urine and see what that says.  If it's neg. then I would have to say that you are just having a whacky period this month.  That is common when you are ttc.  You can get all the symptoms including throwing up and missing your period.
Or you could just go to the Dr. and get a blood test, that will tell you for sure.
Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!