Maternal & Child Community
need prayers

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

need prayers

i know there is a lot of you may disappointed, but i am really depreessed and stressed, i need  a baby, i am not trying hard to conceive but i am not prevented it, i really miss my baby, i miss every thing in my pregnancy, i need to fell my baby again, is it gonna happen again? part of me want it to death, and another part of me is scared and wanna wait, i feel very bad when i see a mother with her baby, i want to hug every baby i see but i am scared that their mom don't let me, all my friends have baies, but me. i can't sit with them, i became very alone, i don't wanna see them, my friend is pregnant,  i hate dher, i find find her very silly and don't deserve it, because she don't want her baby, and she is not happy being pregnant, please ladies wish me luck, i know it is early but i miss her.....
Tags: maternal, Baby
I would suggest that you look into some form of counseling to deal with your grief and to learn how to deal with it in a healthy manner.  Good luck
I know it is so hard to lose a baby. I lost one last September when I was 16 weeks along. It was so sad and so hard to go through. I remember thinking that I couldn't possibly EVER be happy again. It's very hard to be convinced that things can ever feel okay again when you are right in the midst of the pain. BUT....you must hold on and believe that some day you will feel joy again.That some day you will be pregnant again.You WILL have a baby!!!!!!!
I know exactly what you mean by feeling angry towards pregnant women, and women with little babies. I went through that too. I couldn't even stand to go shopping because it seemed everywhere I looked there were babies.I HATED seeing pregnant women and thinking how I wasn't anymore. Why did they get to remain pregnant while my baby died???

Well, here I am 10 months later, and I am 34 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy! I no longer feel the depression and sadness. It doesn't consume my every thought, my every day.
YOU will get there too!!!!! It just takes time. We have to go through the stages of greiving when a tragedy happens. It simply takes time.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I know you are having such a rough time. I am so sorry.
*hugs you *

i send you the biggest blessings i know and really hope things work out for you. one day you'll have the little baby in your arms.
thank you ladies, i apreciate it, i really want to feel that some body still care about my feeling , as a lot of you  know, family around me doesn't seems to be supportive as much as i want, they just ignore my baby, and they never talked about her, anymore as she was nothing, they told me that she is from the past and we live in today, she has to go, but for me i can't let her go, i feel bad if i did not remember her every second. i need to talk about my pain, my missing, but they don't understand, my husband miss her but don't tell me because he thaugh that i forgot her and don't want to remeber me, and don't show any thing, but i caugh him looking at her picture and his eyes were red.
You know what has really worked for me? Ever since I met my my little boy stillbirth, I never looked at his picture again. I have it with all his stuff including his ashes but I do believe that if I were to look at the picture often, I know I would have gotten depressed. I suggest you stop looking at your baby's picture until you have healed inside and are strong enough to see it. It has been almost 2 years since my baby and I feel like I am not strong enough to look at him.
Again, I am very sorry for your loss.  I can't imagine the pain you are suffering.  I had a miscarriage but was not nearly as far along as you were.  When the time is right God will bless you with a family full of children if that is what you desire.  I will be thinking about you.
i put her picture in a small frame next to my wedding  with her father picture, i can't take it off, i feel sorry if i don't say good morning and kinss her every morning, or good night before i go to sleep, i talk to he, i cry in front of her, i tellher i miss her, i can't take the picture off. i am not crazy, i misss hber, the problem is that they buried her 2 houjr driving far from my home,and i can't go there always. i need another baby because my cousin had  a stillborn 2 years ago and thern got pregnant at 6 weeks again and have another babhy girl, all the family were surprised by how much they look like each other, she feels now that the died baby had comeback, the new one looks exactly as her sister, i want my baby to comeback.the time we spent together wasn't enough, i was in anesthesia, and could not controle my body, to carry her. i wish it was more time.
What I have promised myself was that when I get pregnant again, I will take down my baby's picture. I have moments where I feel like I really need to see my baby again because like you said, I miss my baby Jason sooo much. I have a 7 year old son and he has never seen a picture of his brother but he is always talking about him telling me that he must be so happy in heaven with God. I really do think that my son keeps me strong. He reminds me that he is in a better place and that he is taken care of. I too get fustrated with not getting pregnant. My son often tells me that he wants a baby brother or sister and what can I say, I get a knot on my throat with what his heart really wants and I can't so far get him what he wants. It is very hard to live life without our little angel.
Don't stress yourself and your body. I think the more you stress, the longer it takes to get pregnant.
At this moment, I am trying this website "Fertility Friend". It is a good website. I chart my temperature every morning and they tell me when I am ovulating so I can get pregnant. This is my 1st month, so now I know for sure that I do ovulate and around what day of the cycle. I recommend you this site to see if you are ovulating every month and if you are, you can pin point when to baby dance. Check it out. I pray we both get pregnant soon
I just wanted to let you know that I will pray for you.  I have never lost a child so I really don't know how you feel but I do know that you feel depressed and sad.  Just think your baby is a little angel in heaven.  You will get another chance.  Just trust in the Lord!!!!!  Keep in touch.