orgasms in sleep during early pregnancy with a history of miscarriage
I have a question. I have had 3 miscariages in 18 months.  First 2 were blighted ovums. 3rd one was a missed miscarraige after seeing a  heartbeat at 7 1/2 weeks.  Tests came back that it was a normal boy.  I have MTHFR Heterzygous and Factor Leiden V.  

During my last pregnancy I had 2 orgasms in my sleep. Although my RE said this did not cause the loss it really made me wonder.  He believed that my body was fighting off the pregnancy even though my NK cells were low so we did Lymphcyte Immune Therapy earlier this year in Jan.

Now I am about 6 weeks pregnant again after TTC for almost a year.  During this pregnancy I have had 3 orgasms in my sleep. DH and I don't have sex ever in the first trimester because of my history but I am afraid that these orgasms I  have ben having are going to cause another M/C.  Has anyone ever experienced this before and had everything turn out okay?  I can't control them. I'll wake up in the middle of the night to my body having an orgasm, cramp for about a minute and then everyhting is fine.  

I seriously feel like I am just crazy here. Please Help!!
I have them alot when i'm pregnant, followed by a contraction. I also had a history of miscarriages but i don't think they have any affect on carrying the baby because i've went on to have a healthy baby girl she's now 2 and i'm 18 weeks pregnant with my second and i've had a few orgasms in my sleep already. After 4 miscarriages I've just had to tell myself that the baby wasn't healthy or there was something not quite right with the developement and i had to just put it in god's hands and help from progesterone. I wish you a healthy and successful pregnancy!