Aa
A
A
Close
ovulation pain the whole abdominal area??
I am not sure what to think about my body lately. I have had two MCs and I am to the point that I am giving up. For the past few cycles I have been charting with BBT and CM. I did succeed twice with getting pregnant but neither stuck so very emotional. I figured that this month I would break from the charting and stressing of conceiving. Well this month my body is acting so different. I usually O around CD 16-17 but on CD 10 I started to cramp on the left side like I would for O day. Now I know that stress can cause the body to do all kinds of crazy things and such but it's killing me because I am not charting my BBT and but have noticed that on and before CD9 I had watery and EWCM and now I am sticky and kinda dry. CD 10 I got sick and I know I am not pregnant so the nausea is making me think that it is O associated because I get that sometimes. Not everytime but I have documented it on a few charts. Then today CD 11 I am having all over abdominal cramps. It's almost like I have been doing hard core exercising but I haven't so this is really throwing me for a loop. So I guess my question is for all the charters out there, have any of you experienced this??? I just think it's odd that the month that I give charting a rest I have spot on O symptoms and I can't tell for sure because I'm not charting the BBT but have noticed the CM. So frustrating.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources