passing air vaginally
I was wondering if anyone who has had a baby has experienced this:  I am constantly passing air through my vagina.  It is really getting annoying considering how constant it is.  Sometimes I swear you can hear it.  I had stopped bleeding about 1 week post partum and was fine for about 4 days (still passing air though) and then I started bleeding again and still am.  I was just wondering about this air thing - what is it from?  Is it normal?  Thanks.  
Oh, my little girl was born may 5th 7lb 7 oz 19.5 inches.  She is such a joy!!!!
Congratulations, I wish I could help but I had a C-section. Maybe it's just left over air from your Uterus. I know I had a lot of trapped air that gave me huge jabs for a couple months after my dd was born. Good luck in the responses.
congratulations on your baby!   Sorry I can't help with your question.
It's normal, I sometimes get it after sex....

Oh the joys of being a woman.
I had the same thing after giving birth to my daughter.  It was annoying to me, but it eventually went away.Congrats to you and your angel:)!
Congrats on your baby girl!  I have the same birthday!
I also had the 'passing air' after both of my vaginal deliveries....I also remember it to be quite annoying as well.  It does go away.  Like I forgot about it until I read your post.  Give it a few months, it won't happen anymore.
Yep I had it too, I think part of it was from being stretched out some too.  It will pass soon.
Thanks everyone!!!  Its so good to know that I'm not the only one with this issue!!
I had a c section 6 months ago and I too (still) am having gas passing through my vagina . Not too often ,but it really freaked me out. I heard on line it could be a tear somewhere in the vaginal wall ? Two gyn doctors had no answers for it except that it migh be air from the uterus. I m seeking more advise. Mabe it will go away on its own. No one else that I ve talked to heard of such a thing; until I crossed by this website.
                                     Katera
i too am having the air coming out of my vagina after delivering my 2nd baby.  My gynac told it can only be a fistula and i went and did a test called barium enema where they try to find out the fistula.  Its a very uncomfortable test.  the test came negative..but that doesnt mean its not there.  It could even be a pin hole size the doctor said.  Im praying its not the case.  Its nice to read ur comments saying that it goes away.  i hope mine goes away too soon.  Im 2 months after delivering my baby
yah i absolutelgoy had tht experience for long time probably around 4 or 5 mths
but not that frequent ..whichever way it will go away and u will feel normal
i passed a lot of air that way, and i had my private part vey weird ..like very open for long time , so on..i had a v aginal delivery
but u will get out of everything soon..\
now i dont see anything unusual i am 8 months postpartum
enjoy the baby..for u , u need time give sometime and eveyrthing will be allright .belive me i was dead worried about a lot of unusual stuff going on down there finall y i am fully normal now
congrats on ur bundle of joy
I just came across this website while researching...all along i was thinking, something must be wrong with me! these unpleasant sounds can't be normal.  Now i know i am not alone.  My only issue now is this, my last child is almost 9 mths. old and the problem still persist.  My first born is 2yrs 2mths and both kids were c-section.  Is there hope for me?  I noticed all the moms who had this experience said it will stop in a matter of few months, mine is over 9mths.
Help!