pelvic pressure(ouch)
Hi,again :).I am 8w5d & yesturday night & today I've been having alot of pelvic pressure.Like a heaviness.No pain just discomfort.No spotting & alot of discharge.No odor.I looked online which was no help,for early pregnancy.Is this just the baby getting bigger? Its been 7 yrs since I've been preg. & had the same pressure with DD.Anyone feels this or has in the past? Should I call my dr? Or is this a normal (early preg.)symptom?Anyways,Thanx n advance..Adriana
(aka)Parinoid MOMMA..lol
I remember feeling that same pain but I was about 7 months and my midwife said it was because the baby was growing don't know if it means the same thing that early in pregnancy!
Hey I am having the same thing. I am only 5 weeks and 5 days. I had the pressure at 4 weeks for a day, then a few days ago and I still have it now. It feels kind of like stretching, sometimes like af cramps even. But I haven't spotted or anything.. I've done some research. If you go to the forums at pregnancy-info.net, and like to discomforts or 1st trimester, a LOT of people have voiced this concern. It sounds like it is normal, especially if you had it with a previous pregnancy. My last pregnancy ended in miscarriage and I didn't have the pain, but the baby was so slow growing. I'm just hopeful! THe thing is, even though it can be normal, it can also be the start of a miscarriage right? It's so hard to tell what is what for me. I would call the doc, I'm going to do that tomorroww. When is your appointment? My first isnt for another 2 weeks, long time it seems! Maybe you could bump yours up for peace of mind!
I felt alot of stretchign and cramping in the beginning.  Lower back pain too.  Dr. said it was from teh uterus growing.  You wont really feel the baby grow that early on b/c its too little but everything else in there is changing.  Sounds normal.
I felt the same pressure until about 13 weeks and then it got better. I am now 21 weeks.  I think most people feel pressure in the first trimester.  Good luck to you!  :)