Aa
A
A
Close
positve pregnancy test after miscarriage
Hey,
I dont know if it is normal or okay or better yet common to bleed like you are having your period during an early pregnancy. I was/"hoping I am"  still pregnant. and my boyfriends mom got me a test to make sure I am still carrying our baby. I am having moderate cramps, and bleeding like my menstrual cycle. I never had an ultrasound. If the test come out to be positive I will get the ultra sound to see if my baby is okay... I dont plan on flushing out my body if I miscarried. I will let nature do what it naturally does.
does this mean I am miscarrying? I am bleeding like a normal period... can my test still come out positive if I miscarried??
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1039620_tn?1272597604
It is possible to bleed during early pregnancy and seems to be quite common. If you know you were pregnant, I would contact a doctor so they can do an ultrasound and check. A pregnancy test will still come out positive if you are miscarrying as you will still have HCG in you. I hope everything works out well for you.
Comment
Cancel
1039620_tn?1272597604
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
thank you so much. I feel like I might be losing my baby. Im quite scared. I will see a doctor as soon at I can. I am bleeding like I have my period. yet Im still nauseous and my boobs so hurt still and are just as big as they were a few days ago.. I did get a postive result though.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i hope all is well yes bleeding can occur during early preg

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
positve pregnancy test after miscarriage
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703