Maternal & Child Community
potty training stubborn 3 yr old
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

potty training stubborn 3 yr old

well i need some desperate help i have a 3 -yr old girl whom i have been trying toPotty train since she was 2 and thought that we had it down pat she went about 2 weeks without no accedents during the day and still in diapers at night but all the suddun she went backwards on me and have not been able to get here back on track again i have also tryed the candy trick also and the stickers, made her sit on the toilet till she goes and i have even took privlages away like telling her that she could not go to grandmas house or go to park even tryed to put a diaper on her even though she fights me to the finish i will tell her that dont go in youre diaper and and be abig girl then you want have to wear them any more what does she do pee in it i even had her change herself a few times but now she just pees in her panties and goes in and changes whithout anyone knowing she never poops in her underwear or diaper she goes in the toilet im toataly lost please help me she is now 31/2 almost 4 in may what shall i do come down and spank her witch is something i have never done and dont think i could actually ever do so please do help .                

sighned confused and lost mom
Tags: training, yr, 3-yr, stubborn, Potty Training, 3 yr old, old, potty, 3, help, please help, help me