really weird vibration feeling in bottom of uterus...29 weeks
This is a really strange question??? It's hard to explain as well, last night and off and on today I have been having this vibration/vibrating feeling in the lower part of my uterus/cervix, not sure how to say where it's at...What the heck could it be? and should I be worried? Anyone delt with this before? I'm 30 weeks on Friday and carrying the baby really low
I have been searching the internet as this is happening to me also.  I am 19 weeks.  If you find out what it is  please post again.
I am 23 wks along.  I have placenta previa, so I think that I am carrying my baby low also. i am kind of scared!  I am afraid to bring it up to my dr, but know that I need to...kind of afraid  of what  I will hear?
hi.when I was pregnant I got that feeling a lot and I was scared also and wondered what it was.I guess it sounded crazy,I even posted it on here.after my baby boy was born in august I was holding him and all of a sudden his leg and foot started to vibrate! I was like wow that's what it was.I asked his pedatrician if that was normal and she told me it was because of his immature nervous system and that it was totally normal. So try not to worry,I'm sure that its just the baby you are feeling.hope this helps.
I remember feeling that and everything was fine.Baby was born healthy.
I also felt this during my pregnancy. I had no idea what it was and still don't, but the baby was fine! So try and relax!!!
I'm only 7 weeks and I'm feeling it too.  Let me know if you figure it out!
I just found out that I am pregnant and only 5 weeks along.  I started feeling the vibrations about 1 1/2-2 weeks ago.  I thought it was normal with pregnancy but no one else that I know has experienced this.  It is very weird...what could it be?  I will mention it to my OB
I am 47, have my tubes tied and cannot be pregnant but have vibrating for a few weeks now.What the .....(&#@!!!
I am 35 weeks and started noticing these vibrations about a week ago. At first I thought I was imagining it, but when I sat really still and focused on where the vibration was coming from, I realized it was low in my pelvis/vaginal area. They last for a few seconds then go away.I was worried until I read some posts from other moms experiencing the same feeling. I've had a textbook pregnancy up till now so there is nothing I can think of that contributes to this.
If anyone gets more information about this, please post!
I had this too, and I saw my baby kicking during my ultrasound and I felt the vibration and the ultrasound tech told me he was kicking my cervix and it's completeeely normal, almost makes you feel like you have to pee along with feeling a vibration. Hard to believe they can kick it haha! :]
I've felt this vibrating in my uterus for the last two days, it last a few seconds and then stops and comes back in a few more seconds. It's done it probably 10 times a minute at the most, then it'll stop for a while. I'm only 6-8 weeks along, the Dr.'s can't figure out exactly how far I am yet. I don't think it could be the baby cause it's so small right now, but I know its coming from my uterus. I see the Dr again in four days so I'll post again if I get an answer.
My second post on this isn't a good one. I started losing my baby on monday the day of my ultra sound. The dr. said its probably contractions, I know my situation isn't the only one, others felt the vibrations and have a healthy baby but mine was the start of my miscarriage. Sorry, I hope yours is for the other reasons. Just wanted to let everyone know, thats curious.
I am so sorry.....
HI there, i'm very curious about this as i'm 28 weeks pregnant and its my 4th pregnancy and it's the first time i've experienced this vibrating sensation. Its been happening on and off for a about a week now. must ask my ob.
I am having the wierd bottom vibrations too.  Like others, it vibrates for a second and then stops for a second or two, vibrates for a second and the stops.....This all comes and goes to various degrees and has been going on since yesterday.  I am not pregnant.  I am a 61 year old woman.  I had to write here so that those who read this do not get worried they are losing their babies.  There are other forums which have this same thing and they are not pregnant. All I can think of is that I have been sitting a lot.  Although I just went to work out at the gym, it is still happening.