Maternal & Child Community
six days late....don't know whats going on

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Ok, I just posted a question not that long ago about the chances of me being pregnant. I am now six days late and I have taken test that came back not pregnant. I had my TL almost seven years ago and me and soon to be hubby have been talking about me having the TR sometime this year. I have all the signs of being pregnant and called my OB's office that did the tubal ligation after my last daughter. Katie the nurse I spoke with said that these are not 100% and that they had a lady that had 2 tubal ligations and got pregnant after both, she was able to carry to term by the way. I remember my tubes where clamped and cut but my doctor didn't burn the ends of the tubes. I have an appointment next week for blood work to see what my levels are if there are even any. I was 22 when I had the tubal ligation done and I have just found so much info on the internet about the younger you are when it is done the chances of failure is greater. Fingers crossed that I am pregnant and this isn't just in my head. Need advice because I don't know what to do. My last normal period was Nov 29, 2006, Dec 29 spotted for one day and since then nothing. If I am pregnant why isn't the HPT picking it up. Please help!!!
hi there. why dont you get a blood test to check your HCG levels to confirm. not sure of thats an option for you.
Hi, I am 29 going on 30 and I have 3 wonderful kids. My youngest is 6 years old. I had my tubes tied like 2 weeks after he was born.I have been feeling kind of weird now. I have been getting dizzy spells,eating habbits have changed, slight headaches, my breasts started feeling real sore a tender and now there is some stuff coming out of them. I am suppose to have my period at the end of this month. I know that sometimes I feel like this when I am suppose to start but never any leaking from the breast. I have been divorced for 4 years from all 3 of my kids dad and now dating this guy younger than me for a year and he wants another one. I now regret what I did but who new we would not be together forever... Can anyone help me with answers on why I am feeling like this?