six days late....don't know whats going on
Ok, I just posted a question not that long ago about the chances of me being pregnant. I am now six days late and I have taken test that came back not pregnant. I had my TL almost seven years ago and me and soon to be hubby have been talking about me having the TR sometime this year. I have all the signs of being pregnant and called my OB's office that did the tubal ligation after my last daughter. Katie the nurse I spoke with said that these are not 100% and that they had a lady that had 2 tubal ligations and got pregnant after both, she was able to carry to term by the way. I remember my tubes where clamped and cut but my doctor didn't burn the ends of the tubes. I have an appointment next week for blood work to see what my levels are if there are even any. I was 22 when I had the tubal ligation done and I have just found so much info on the internet about the younger you are when it is done the chances of failure is greater. Fingers crossed that I am pregnant and this isn't just in my head. Need advice because I don't know what to do. My last normal period was Nov 29, 2006, Dec 29 spotted for one day and since then nothing. If I am pregnant why isn't the HPT picking it up. Please help!!!
hi there. why dont you get a blood test to check your HCG levels to confirm. not sure of thats an option for you.
Hi, I am 29 going on 30 and I have 3 wonderful kids. My youngest is 6 years old. I had my tubes tied like 2 weeks after he was born.I have been feeling kind of weird now. I have been getting dizzy spells,eating habbits have changed, slight headaches, my breasts started feeling real sore a tender and now there is some stuff coming out of them. I am suppose to have my period at the end of this month. I know that sometimes I feel like this when I am suppose to start but never any leaking from the breast. I have been divorced for 4 years from all 3 of my kids dad and now dating this guy younger than me for a year and he wants another one. I now regret what I did but who new we would not be together forever... Can anyone help me with answers on why I am feeling like this?