Maternal & Child Community
tender breasts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

tender breasts

i have very tender breast's which where tender before my last period but stopped being tender on my first day of the period of which only lasted 4 days, i was clear 4 days then every time i went to the loo and wiped myself there was a light pinkish colour on the tissue which lasted for 4 days and my breast's were tender again, i have now since been clear. i had sex in between the period and light bleeding and have done a test but that came back negative, would it be to early to be able to tell if i was as it has now been 7 days now after the bleeding and my breasts are still tender and my nipples are now starting to feel like they are tingling and feel itchy.
Your post is sort of hard to follow, but all you need to know is simple:

If your period is late, take a sensitive home pregnancy test using a first morning urine sample.  If it is negative, you can test again in a few days to a week later if your period does not arrive in the meantime.
If you are still confused after that, see your doctor.

Tender breasts and tingly nipples COULD be a pregnancy symptom, but they could JUST as easily be a symptom of nothing at all.  So you cannot make anything of that alone.  
You could also be suffer an infection in the breast,my breasts are always tender and sore and i suffer with infected milk ducks and mastitus.
i thought you could only get mastitus when you have or had breast feed, i have never breast feed and my daughter is now 5yrs
I never breast either and i am always suffering it.