Maternal & Child Community
to those in the 32 week plus range-stomach ache

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I am not worried that something is wrong, I just wanted to know if anybody else has been experiencing the same thing. This is my 2nd child and I don't remember this with her.  I am 32 weeks pregnant and for the past several days have been having a lot of stomach aches that almost feel like gassy stomach aches, but I don't have any gas.  I have also been sore from the inside, like she is squirming too much.  I also look bigger so I am assuming I am growing again!  I can't tell if I have a little bug or it is just pregnancy gassy issues.  I really don't feel sick, just my belly hurts most of the time.  It does seem to feel better if I lay down.  Just curious if anybody else around this time frame has the same type of belly aches or if it is just me.
I'm in week 34 and for the past couple of weeks having mild cramps and aches and pains in stomach and pelvis areas with baby moving and kicking a lot more than in the past. I was surprised b/c people say baby movements slow down now with less space for them to move b/c baby is bigger. I asked my midwife yesterday if these aches and cramps are Braxton Hick's or signs for early labor and she said likely Braxton Hicks and as long as the symptoms don't get worse or more frequent like contractions and no bleeding or swelling, then nothing really to do. I think my baby just changed positions this week  (head facing down instead of his body across) so I'm guessing maybe why I have more cramping and aches but don't know. Plus, yes my stomach is much bigger now over past few weeks too. Take care.