Maternal & Child Community
true or false

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

true or false

can you sell a testicle? or give it away for a money donation?
wrong forum and silly question
Nobody has any use for those and go to the mens health forum...
There is a myth flying around lately that you can do that, but I do not think it is true.  
Again, why would you want to?
We have a local Turkey Testicle Festival and people come from all over and drink beer and eat fried turkey testicles all weekend.  That is the God's honest truth.  I think a big ol' paper plate goes for about two bucks...maybe you should call them and see if they are interested...
Rocky Mountain Oysters are a hit in Montana, they have an annual Testicle Festival as well. Can't say as I have ever been, no need for exotic fare like that ever touching my delicate palate.

No you cannot sell your testicles, it is considered unethical and they would have no use for them scientifically speaking. Believe me, f we could sell my dh's I may consider it, he has been snipped anyway ; )
I almost spit my pop out!   After reading all of the newmommy drama it was nice to read something funny.   I can't imagine any man wanting to get rid of a testicle for any reason.  I can already picture my husbands face when I tell him this one.
Too funny!  I can't imagine any man wanting to get rid of a testicle for any amount of money.   I husband would cringe if I told him about this.
Sorry for the double post.   It didn't show up when I first posted.
It is nice to have the mood lightened around here after so much drama! take care ladies!
I agree. I'm still trying to catch my breath. How funny!
heheh, I know...I am still trying to picture a fried turkey testicle, lol! That must be something to see :)
I have a bunch of biker friends that go to that every year...
Where do you live in IL?  My ex was a Harley man.....It is a pretty fun festival...  How is your little one?  A girl, right?  Oh, I just saw her pic....So Sweet!  Where is your town...not sure I have ever heard of it...

I thought "fer sher" you would think I was making it up....!!! LOL
Avatar n tn
OMG...this is just tooooooo strange......
I know, so disgusting though. They do say that they are a true aphrodeziac (?sp), but GAG.
Try selling it on gayBay! Ha! what a week of wierdos!
Quinn is good she is 8 months old and crawling all over. I live in the farthest Northeast corner of IL. If I went 3 blocks North I cross the street into Wisconsin.
Where in IL did u used to live?
Howdy neighbor~

I am about 20 minutes from the Turkey Testicle Festival!!  South of Rockford!!

Your little one is adorable.  I remember when she was born.  You had a different name during your PG and then you changed it after or something like that, right?  Anyway, what a cutie...you are VERY lucky!

Are you close enough that you are considered a 'burb?  How big is your town and where do you go to "Target"!!???  That should give me a reference point...
I think the testical aphrodeziac's are just rumors... and ewww!  A whole festival for them?!