Maternal & Child Community
tubes getting undone to have baby

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

tubes getting undone to have baby

need to know what to do to have a baby and what to do to get tubes un done if tubes are tied okay
i have no idea....but i WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK
first you;ll have to find a dr to undo the procedure, if you didn't have them burnt.  they usually consider ur age and situation.  GOOD LUCK!!!
Hi..

I am 38 and just had my tubes reversed on June 15... I would find a RE that specializes in that.. I found my RE from my ob gyn, actually today is my post op appt. He had told my husband that my surgery went well and he got one tube open 50% and the other 80%. I had my tubes tied in 99 and they were cut& burned. So it is very possible I know many women of all ages that had theirs reversed and have gotten pregnant, I am on tww, and I am having pg symptoms... I hope to get my bfp this week!  Good luck to you ! oh yeah try and google Dr. Berger at  Chapel Hill, he is well known for that surgery and cost even less than I paid here in  AZ.
K~
Lakeshore Surgical Center is the best outpatient surgical center that specializes in Tubal Ligation Reversals in the United States.

www.PregnantAgain.com

Their doctors will review your operative notes and Health History and let you know if your Tubal Ligation is reversible or not.

Hope this helps you.