Maternal & Child Community
tubes tied and 12 days late.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

tubes tied and 12 days late.

I had my tubes tied after my son was born via c-section and I am now 12 days late on my period. I took a test when I was about 5 days late and after 15 minutes a faint pink line showed up I don't know if it was due to evap line or pos. test. I am usually very regular I think the latest I have been has been 6 days at the most and I think even then it was due to mis calculation. Any way if you have any ideas please let me know.
I would retest first.  I had my tubes tided in December and I have not had a period since July.  I went to the doctor about 3 weeks ago and she ran all kinds of test and for some reason I am just not olvulating.  If you are preggo you want to get checked ASAP because of the possiblity of tubal pregnancy.
Yikes. Evap lines do not have color. I would go in and have quantitative beta hcg blood test. It will give you the number of hcg. Have you only taken one test? Maybe try another also. Good luck and if you are pregnant then this baby is really meant to be!
Well I had my tubes tied 3 years ago so I don't know if that would make any difference in me ovulating or not. I am really worried cause I don't even have any of the usual signs of pms. Normally I get a headache a few days before and I will retain water really bad, I was reading some where that the failure rate is higher if you have your tubes tied when you have a c-section hase anyone ever heard this before. I made an appointment with the clinic today I will let you know what they say.
my sister in law had her tubes tied in june last year while having her son by c/section and she is now 17 wks pregnant i dont know if it failed because she had it done at the same time as her section but i believe that baby was obviously meant to be
I went to the dr today. They said Neg urin test but I am still worried they had no answers for me. So I don't know. Anyway I will keep you updated. Ohh they said it is a possibility to get pregnant with your tubes tied so just better to be safe than sorry.
I had my tubes tied April of 06.  and i have always had a normal monthly till this month i am 2 wks late and have a lot of the systoms but the first hpt that i took was negitive.  can anyone tell me what they think please
hey guys, I had my tubes tied almost 4 years ago with my c-section. I am never late but I was supposed to start the 19th or 20th of this month, it never came.
When the doc tied my tubes she said she couldn't find the 2nd tube, it was mangled due to an ovarian cyst I had taken out with my first child. So she just let it be (never tied that 2nd one), she said that I probably couldn't get pregnant because that area was so destroyed but then she went on to  say that my husband should get fixed too just in case.
Now I took two test both are neg. my husband doesn't think I am preg but I have that feeling like I had with my first two children, I just feel like I am.
I feel all your pain! Haha, it is so frustrating. I just want to know...
I am 4 weeks late on my period and had my tubes tied in august 2008 after my 16 moth old girl was born via c section..after the c-sec i was on time on my periods until september i started having panic attacks and then had a three week long period then i was late a week then missed it completly but have taken 5 hpt test i go to the doc on thursday..i have some symtoms (symptoms) like sore breasts and have been nausious for 3 months..help
I was also worried about early mentipause because my mom had it at 36 and im 31 and the doc that did my tubal said there was a chance for it to happen earlier
hi im 12 days late for my period had my tubes clamped 11 years ago breasts are a bit sore  feel really tired my veins have really come up on my breasts not really had that b4 have not done a test yet