TV Shows
I watch Dr.Phil,depending on the topic, Doctors, and the new Dr. Oz. All are very interesting and you learn new stuff about your body too. Which of the following shows do you watch?

2
1. Dr, Phil

2
2. Doctors

4
3. Dr. Oz

20
4. none of the above
You didn't leave a choice for all of the above. I've watched all of the shows at some time or another, depending on the subject their talking about and what interests me.
Hey I have started a forum to chat about all kinda of TV shows
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/CBS-Soaps/show/493
My daily favs are
Ellen Degenerous
Dr.Phil
DR. Oz
The doctors
and Oprah.

I wont watch it if its a boring topic or not going anywhere.
i usually like watching shows on discovery health. for example, i love untold stories of the er, i didn't know i was pregnant, mystery diagnosis and all that good stuff. my favorite tv show at the moment though is csi (the one from las vegas).
i like watching hell's kitchen, bones, the office, pens games, steeler games, ghost hunters and destination truth.
I love those shows too. Unfortunatly I dont have those channels. (Yes,I missed the john and Kate plus 8 when it was all going down hill. Dam that was a good show to kill time with.)
I do not care for Dr Phil nor do i watch Oprah to me Dr phils show is like confession time bring out all of the dity secrets,I feel Operah is out for the money, also she likes the rich and famous wonder how she got rich so quic i like the quiz shows but to each his own i say  jo  
Has anyone else listen to the speech that Kevin Costner made at Whitney Houston's funeral? You can see it on youtube. It was truly beaufiful tribute to her.But funny too.
Totaly agree with Jo's post in 2009 ....I have watched that speech Kevin made at Whitneys funeral it was very good..her passing was so sad, her voice was so wonderful ,she left behind a legacy for all of us .
Yes, I've seen it.  I agree it is quite beautiful and funny.  I love Kevin Costner and obviously he loved her!  I'm glad it is on youtube for the world to enjoy!
Dr House!
I'm only 17 and already watch Dr. Phil pretty regularly. Most of the time the topic is intriguing. I like that the show is about real life issues - both good and bad - and the solutions to those issues. So even if the topic is embarrassing to ask yourself, you still get help :)