Men's Health Community
Too much porn/masturbation cause ED?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Viewing 3001-3088 comments:
Hi i was concerned, when i start getting ed. I first started when i was 17, at 17 i was so curious about masterbation (masturbation), i did know i had an ej when i actually tried, later i watch clips of people naked and giving **,having sex i got so hot and bothered i started fapping to the porn. i regularly masterbated, some time once every day, rare occasion i get so horny i do it 2-3 times a day, this happens rarely. It felt good, and it actually increased the amount of erections(hard ones) when im looking at a real person( and i also fantasizing about sex with real person). Now, THE minor ed happened within the last month, where i get horny but get a softer erection. I get morning wood which is really hard because i also partially fantasize, I noticed that people get morning wood is when your mind is concentrating on an erection and also the compression of your pants,underweare laying on your side have made the blood pressure of the penis much higher to allow good erections. Theres no problem with these kind of erection since they last a very long time(as long as im fantasizing, without any touching. the problem now is i get soft erection when aroused by mb and porn, some times. I GET aroused at people that are fit, and hot, sometimes my penis gets a little "wet" i could say its pre-*** thats how i aroused i am around people im attracted to. On occasion my penis do get hard, but it is very uncomfortable when i get an erection in my pants.

Since its noticeble, i put my erect penis straight up towards my stomach so people cant see the bulge in the pants. I think my current ed may actually be irritation, itchy of scrotal and penile area, where i was rubbing and scratching to relieve the itch, this may have caused desesitization. Did anyone have this issue?

if its a really good porno video, i also watch masturbation videos, i get super hard. Sometimes i get superhard when im not watching porn(i get very horny and aroused, just by sitting around being stimulated by my own pants and movements, and thoughts.  i am easily aroused, so i easily get erect, this always happened before i masturbated or watch porn(before i knew what masturbation and porn is) i ALSO get easily stimulated if i touch or caress my thighs(they are very sensitive).
i think its because i do it at a regular time, every 2 days, ive tried abstaining the most is 5 days(p and mb) and i still had ED, cant get hard without thinking about it.

when i was searching online, i noticed that some people are cabaple of edging, "stroking slowly almost to the point of orgams, but stopping, and starting it again.(I heard this needs alot of practice to train your brain this way. Furthermore, there is another technique called Hands free ejaculation, where you can get so hyperaroused that you ejaculate with orgasm(people do this by rubbing thier nipples or pecs, and pulsing thier penis muscle at the base, buttock and abs. (this also takes alot of practice. this requires no hand stimulation, or porno(sometimes).
i also notice sometimes my orgasms are so intense your body starts to become spastic, like shuddering. In the shower, the orgasm from masturbating while the shower is turned on also increased the intensity of the orgasm. I think the longer stimulation, the bigger the intensity, and the bigger load.
The problem ive been seeing is that people are P and or MB more than once a day. I think fantasizing is a good way of helping with ED, as long as its not the same imagery used in the pornos you watched.
actually having diabetes can lessen your ability to get hard and maintain a erection. it has to do with blood flow and blood pressure.
Im sorry if im posting more than once, but i like to point some of the issues/solutions that people have proposed on this forums.
When you your masturbating to porn, how do you "Stroke" the penis, using the whole hand to go up and down, slow and deliberate or hard and fast(i assume most people would go this route), i think the harder and faster you masturbate, your brain is going to get used to the idea, only ejaculation, orgams can be achieved by this method, and so is erection. Not having sex or orgasms,ejaculation can actually lower your sex drive, if you dont have it in 7-10 days, for people who are porn addict it may be different. I dont know if this is a helpful tip, but watching porn and masturbation doesnt need to be multiple times a day, it could be every few days, and only masturbate once. And you can masturbate without any porn, but not more than once a day, or multiple times a day. I think people take the pill if they are physically unable to get an erection, or from a disease. Taking the pill is just another substituition for porn. I notice i get aroused and hard sometimes when i use the muscles that controls my penis to move it around, this takes patience and practice.
Week 3 update

No porn in 3 weeks and I don't have the urge to look at or watch any, had a bit of a flat line and didn't see the girl in the last week , so I wanted to test myself and play with myself I have done it 3 times in 3 days yes it feels good but after the 3rd time I feel my **** not as hard and the cumming was not as good but still far better than before  so I know for myself this no wanking is defo going to work

I have been waking up with morning wood and on the 2nd play I had a huge hard on so I am guessing now I know the results will defo come I wont play now even

I have been getting pics of naked  girls who I know and its starting to look hot again instead of it not looking good

SO GUYS IT DOES WORK , I AM HAPPY I PLAYED AS IT PROVED TO ME FOR SURE IT DEFO WORKS

thats good, but the point is to get an erection without looking at sexy pics, wether thier naked or not, and without masturbation and porn. I think the biggest problem is that porn, people are overstiumalted, by the fact that you can just skip to the end of videos, and see the final results. i get morning wood too, but its not like normal (it goes away almost immediately. I also get wood when i lay on the bed(hard ones too) i can usually feel it, the blood rushing to the penis. 3 times in 3 days is a little excessive. for the amount of semen to recover, you need at least 2 full days. if you want a bigger semen load you will need to wait longer, thus your stimulation and excitation is much higher. I think the biggest problem of people in this site, is that they masturbate more than once a day and everyday.
That's the point I want to get is to look at normal pics, its pretty hard though when you get them sent to you

Yes you are right 3 times in 3 days is a lot but I was doing it far more before
i am 22 i have masterbating (masturbating) for past 8-9 years once or even twice now i feel urge to stop it because i can make it errect but it get soft at time of sex and not last longer is stoping masterbating (masturbating) regularly help anyone pls advice
looking at sexy pics/jacking off is not good if you are rebooting, Like the other post mentioned its best to stop those, and only train your brain to get hard on real live people. I was like you , 1 time a day, every day, it got to the point where my orgasm were not long lasting like used to and stimulation was not pleasant i felt horrible doing it every day, so i just switched mb/porn every 2 days, sometimes i tried longer and i knew the effect of orgams and arousal much higher the longer(much more pleasant experience) i abstain from sex, i dint notice a different till i couldnt get erect when seeing attractive people.  if you know about hands free ejaculation, that can be an alternative, but these are very hard to master. you can retrain your brain this way, without using hands/ just your muscles tat control the penis. you will have to be able to get hard like normal though. If you are easily aroused by other non-mb ways go for it. For me i get aroused/erection just talking about sex, or touching my body that is not near my genitals, i also get erection soemtimes when i massage my thighs.
i think one of my reasons now for my ed, is that my genital area get really sweaty, so now its irritates the skin, and makes it itchy so i have to scratch it to relieve, and it think thats part of the problem.

others also mentions besides cold turkey, which may be more difficult, is to gradually reduce your porn or mb intake. instead of jacking multiple times a day everyday, mb/porn every few days, after each session, increase the amount of days between porn or mb. I also noticed that some people are unable to get erections when they are in the recovery phase, i think its that they fall into anxiety,depression(these can actually decrease your sensitivty to erections, and the ability to get and stay erect). right now im on my 2nd day of no mb/porn, but i still encourage myself to get erect by non porn,mb stimulation, when i lie on my bed to sleep on my side i get hard erections, that last for a while, then it gets soft, and then it gets hard again.
one of my issues is the way i mb/ejac/porn. the way i was rubbing my penis, was using my whole hand to squeeze(not so hard) and move it up and down very fast to achieve a quick erection. i was suprised i was able to do a ***shot towards my stomach or the toilet, i couldnt rarely do those unless i very vigourous stimulation. even now im getting erection as i type because im thinking of soemthing sexual, but not a strong erection
how often do you mb/porn a day? if your doing it multiple times a day everyday in addition to having sex, it will cause ed, because your penis needs a refractory period between orgasm, ejaculation,stimulation.
hi all

I have a similar case with everyone's story on here. ED...so my question is.am in the reboot process 20days now of no P and M but a lot of sex chats with a potential gf and am hard and pre-*** every other time but no real ***(is this a goodthing within this process?)

now this beautiful woman and I may have to get down on sex very soon considering the rate we are going with our chat and she getting wet every other night and I know my ED and the 90days mark which I'm not even close to yet.so my question is can I use enhancement Drugs like VIaGRA?

will it work ? plus I have never tried it and practically still a sex virgin
I didn't wank to these pics I was getting I knew that would have been bad like it was porn , I was just getting them and I was finding it very hot to see a naked normal girl instead of before getting one and not liking it that much

I am going over to a girls tonight so will see what happens
oh boy....please come back with the goodies haha
do you mean a sex chat as a real person a gf, or something on a pornshite. the 90 day is bs, it depends on the severity of your ed. if you are able to get hard without any stimulation then you should have sex.
yes a sex chat with my to-be gf

how do I know if am good to go now.cos I have had no erection in my first sex encounter and since then been scared to try again with any girl until this one came along.I don't wanna loose this one cos I love her.

so how do I know am ready?
the point of this forum was to discuss peoples ed, caused by excessive mb and porn. If you have an erection with your gf, thats good, how long does it stay erect, how hard is it? do you think you can have sex with her, without going limp?i notice one of people's issue with ed is they become emotionally depressed/anxiety, this will make your ed worse. if you get ed from all that pornmb then you will have to wait till you recover from it, many people suggest not thinking/watching/mbing, but in order to get any erection you will need stimulation.
yes am rock hard when we do sex chat over the internet (she's still yet to visit my place plus I have never had the courage to drop my pants...yes when am still in my shorts,I feel hard and lots of wetting from my penis ''I think maybe it pre-***'' but I have never had sex with a girl or being bold enough to do so.

stimulation?....do u mean like cialis, Viagra and co?
is it also normal that my penis on normal no sex mood looks small and shrinked up to the size of my smallest finger?

it looks like one of those live sex chat/porn things, they usually dont become your gf, unless they are willing to go to your place, be sure to use condoms. if you are getting wet, it is most likely pre-***, when you ejaculate pre-*** can also come out, but you would have to be really aroused. stimulation as in from a rea person(image in your head), generally rubbing other parts of your body to illicit an erection, use the muscles of your buttocks, abs, and around your penis to stimulate an erection(i was able to do this, but since ed is in the way its difficult) you will need alot of practice. since your erection is based off of a internet person that is stimulation. it doesnt sound like you have ED, do you? if your penis or you is not aroused, it can be shriveled up like a pinkie? yes you wonder why some men in porn have big penises, its because they been aroused, had surgery, or is taking pills. be sure to use a condom.
Like most normal men, I have been masturbating since I realized I even had an erection, probably 12. Sure, we had porn back then (it was the 80s/90s), but it was videos and magazines, and the internet was in its infancy. I would say it was normal and healthy. When I met the girl who is now my wife, we had sex like rabbits (2-3 times/day, every day, and in odd places like the woods, my car, bathrooms, etc.). We got married at 20 and continued to have a great sex life, even through her pregnancies. I never once thought about the function of my penis, as it always worked. Always. As the years went on and the internet evolved with the increasing levels and freely availability porn of any kind imaginable, I started using it more and more (and I was viewing more bizarre stuff even outside of my sexual orientation), to the point of a real addiction that I sought treatment for. After years of unsuccessful treatment and therapy, 12-step groups, books, etc., I finally, more or less, was "cured" of my addiction, but I continued to occasionally relapse. Now I am 37 and have full-on ED, but it's all psychological (no diabetes or other health issues). I still get morning woods, wet dreams, nighttime erections, etc., but I can't get excited when it comes to actual sex with my wife. She is very attractive and sexy, but one day it started with a small fear that I wouldn't able to finish because I might not have the right porn image/fantasy in my head. So I would occasionally not be able to finish. Then one day, that fear turned into a failed erection during sex, which eventually turned into a complete inability to get it up at all in her presence. After lots of frustration, I went to my doc and he prescribed me an ED drug, and it seemed to work at first (probably a placebo effect), but after some time, it didn't seem to work as well. A full year later, and I feel like I'm back to square one. And to what do I owe all this? Porn. I still view it occasionally, and even though I don't always masturbate and orgasm to it, it still draws me in, because that is my only reliable aphrodisiac. Even if I can get it up on my own (without the help of drugs), I still have problems finishing. Yes, this is referred to as psychological ED, sexual performance anxiety, etc., but it goes beyond that because porn has destroyed my concept of "normal" sex. I have never been truly and fully porn-free, and I think this is probably the only cure for my ED. Young men are at a true disadvantage today because they are growing up on internet porn, and all of the stuff I described above is happening *before* their first true sexual experiences, which seems to be causing this epidemic of ED in younger men. Guys, do yourself a favor, and quit the porn now before you become someone like me.
I think I maybe have ED as most of the stories on here are just like my experience also....''a failed erection when trying to have sex''...thanks so much for the tips and reply.I already started abstinance from porn,mob and orgasm...I think its day 20something...am surprised how its so easy for me to quit everything...the only new thing now is this sexchat with my gf over the phone and on chats....it makes me want her bad, I have never boldly ever in my life told any girl,'I wanna **** u so bad', but am doing it with her and let's see again what happens when she finally shows up in tho I'm still scared about the erection failing
Hey, I have a general idea of what you guys are talking about but I did not read the whole thread.  I was wondering if you could give an opinion.  I am in my early 30's, and overall very healthy.  I do not have sex regularly, but when I do, I have had trouble reaching an orgasm.  I have no problem getting or staying hard, even without physical contact.  That seems to be the easy part, but the actual stimulation doesn't feel as good as it should, like I'm desensitized, resulting in me having trouble having an orgasm or even not being able to have one at all.  I guess the ladies aren't complaining, but I am!  I would say I masturbate regularly, but not super frequently.  It averages out to about once a day.  Sometimes if I skip a day or two I'll "catch up".  It's always to porn as well.  I wouldn't say I'm addicted, but I do watch it regularly.  I have to admit though, these things are getting less and less fun, and I'm more and more just wanting to have a regular partner.

That being said, do I have some problem I need to speak to someone about, or should I just try reducing these personal activities?  I read that masturbating too much can prevent your hormones from regenerating enough, giving you sexual problems.  At this point, I'd like to almost be like one of those guys who finish too quickly!  What do you guys think?
I feel like I definitely take the cake with how much I masterbate and how many relationships it has destroyed for me.  I started when I was 12 years old; I still remember the day that guys on the school bus joked about how good it felt, so I came home and locked myself in the bathroom to try for the first time and was blown away.  This was the start to an intense addiction that would run my life.  Pornography was the perfect gateway to satisfying my addiction with the visual stimulation that has no end.  You can move through pornography at mind blowing speeds to fulfill fantasizes faster than you can blink.  It's an overwhelming amount of visual stimulation that you could never get from one partner - which speaks to the desensitization that goes on.   Being catholic did not help the problem, knowing that it is a sin and frowned upon in the church.  But to me that was a minor obstacle that I could justify in my mind.   At first there were no noticeable effects in my early teenage years, partly because I hadn't had sex yet, so its elusiveness made it a novelty that still turned me on.  Once I had steady relationships and had sex, I started to notice that masturbation and porn made me less attracted to the girlfriends.  In the first couple relationships I blamed that to me falling out of love.   As I got girlfriends that were more and more attractive, I noticed the same thing would happen and start to realize the problem is probably with me.   Was was interesting was that the girlfriends that wouldn't have sex with me whenever I wanted, were the ones that I felt like I could get hard for at a whim.   So there was definitely a psychological thing at play as well.  Wanting what you can't have, desiring that novelty that you gain from seeking out new porn and fantasies online that you have trained your brain to respond to.   Now I am 28, and I swear its gotten to the point that I have to make a decision to stop.  I have one of the sexiest and smartest girls I've ever dated who is very successful and yet I masterbate probably 5-8 times a day at times, and probably average 2x a day.  There are times I go home at lunch to get my fix.  So it is pretty chronic.  And before I met her in the summer, I was verging on alcoholism and mania (with a ton of unprotected sex with randoms).  I was doing it to live out a fantasy and suppress a depression that was extremely present from the many failed relationships and likely this very addiction.   I pulled through with the heavy drinking and slowed it down a lot;  I changed a lot about myself after meeting this great girl.  Turning over a new leaf if you will and she is very patient with me and has helped me become a better man.   But the one addiction I know I have to shake, and I know it is time to do so, is the porn and the jerking off.   Luckily I still get morning woods, which is so surprising considering the amount this guy gets worked.  I swear, I am sometimes surprised it hasn't fallen off after some nights of abuse.   So, I am glad I found this forum so I can indulge myself into the support I will probably need.  I am lucky enough to have a girl that will give me as many blowjobs as I want, which takes care of the withdrawal feelings, but there will still definitely be those moments that you just miss exploring the vast corners of the internet fulfilling all your naughtiest fantasies that no one else knows about.  Letting those cravings run wild.   But to be a real man, and a great lover, I know that its one thing I have to commit to stopping.  I have tried in the past, and it is hell.  So, here is to making a real effort with a support group.   I will be coming on here to read more stories every time I feel I am at my breaking point.   Thanks in advance!
yes you can...its very difficult and almost impossible but u've to stay focused.

lucky u ,u don't have ED, so try your best and stay off porn.always distract yourself by getting busy outdoors especially...when you are not working on the PC,look away from it.

Goodluck
let the gf, stimulate you such as giving you oral, and handjob, or something else.
having live sex chat is like watching porn, you arnt getting stimulation from the real thing, if you can make her come to you then do so.

squint eastwood, i think your issue may be your porn/MB everyday, i used to do it once a day, sometimes 2-3 times a day(only when im super horny), and i notice its harder to get an erection the next day, so i switch every 2 days or 1.5 days to give time for recover, however i suspect i dint wait full two days for mines, and i go fapping without any arousal at all.
If you are suffering from something similar like people on this site, then you should do cold turkey. as for any addiction you can ween off the porn gradually, only do this if your ed is mild. i started late compared to other people, i discovered porn/mb because i was curious, in 2005 or 2006 , porn was in its streaming infancy, meaning i could only watch short clips, and pics that got me off. 8 years later, i get ed. now because for streaming porn i just skip to the orgasm parts of the video, or near the end, it shortens the stimulation so i get a quicker fix. i think  this where most peoples problem starts, they skip to the end of the video, where the guy/girl orgasms, and you start yours. fapping too much can induce ed, because there is refractory period, also the amount of sperm and semen is less if you ejaculate frequently as opposed to every 2 days, or every 7 days.i am single, i still plan on doing porn/mb, but in very short amounts. everytime i want to watch porn and or mb, the next time i do it will be 7days +1 days, so it gives me extra time to recover. i add on extra day each time i actually do it, but i want to wait till my normal erection comes back first. instead of trying to avoid "erections" you are trying to get erections normally, i dont know if people are this sensitive, but just thinking about sex, or ineuendos makes me slightly aroused, sometimes erection. use non-sexual stimulation to try to get an erection.
there are ways to make yourself erection without using hands,device or pills. if you can, use a girl to do the stimulations, and if you have the ability you can use the muscles to pulsate the penis to erection. currently im trying to avoid touching my penis to much, even if im not in the mood, i accidently touch i get aroused and erect, but my ed happens when i want to get an erection and it doesnt come, or my erection last for a very short time. i currently passed my 2nd day of no/mb, but only a few seconds of a porn pic. if you can look at porn and not mb, that is also good.
day 28 ...
Yeah, my problem isn't so much getting hard during the real thing, but finishing.  I feel desensitized.  In fact, I don't even need physical contact to get hard with the real thing.  However, I don't get hard with porn unless I "force" myself to (so to speak).

I think you're right about the refractory period thing, but I think mine is a little more serious.  I can go 2, 3, even 4 days without anything, but even then I still don't get readily aroused.  In fact, I almost like like it's more difficult to become aroused, like I'm "out of practice".  I think at this point I should either quit cold turkey -- which, let's be honest, is unrealistic -- or just REALLY cut back.  I think I pretty much need a sort of "cleanse", like I should go weeks without MB.  I read somewhere that too much can not just stop the body from producing enough sperm, but also reduce some hormones that affect your sex drive and your ability to become hard and orgasm.  What do you think?
P.S.  The article I read on that said that it would take 6-12 weeks for your hormones and sperm production to return to normal, and these problems were nothing to stress over because it was a natural, assured biological process.
I have given up porn and wanking for 3 weeks and then in the last week I started walking again for a few reasons like dirty pics from real girls not porn

I found my wanks were getting worse the more I did it and less feeling  , so now I decided to stop fully now I guess this jourany is finding what works for you

I do have girls to sleep with at least once a week so I am hoping that will help with not wanking

I have not looked at porn at all , after a week the porn thing I found easy  also my **** looks bigger
My bf has the same problem. What annoys me is he takes no account for it. He admitted watching lesbian sex, which wouldn't bother me if he could perform in the bedroom (which he can't). He tells me he loves me an he doesn't want anyone else, but how can I feel that when fantasy land is more stimulating! How am I meant to feel as a woman I can't compete with that...make believe. I've asked him how he'd feel if I kept reaching for the KY but was fine watching men, it does not seem to compute. I can't deal with it, it makes me feel nothing but disappoint...if I'm not worth putting porn an hold an him addressing his ED then why should he think he's worthy of my time! My advice...guys if you can watch porn an satisfy your woman its all good, if you can't then for god sakes chose your hand for the rest of eternity or a real body in your bed!
you should look at girlisbroken's post you have similar story to her, the post on here is specifically about Male ED. It seems that your bf has several problems, first is he cannot get an erection in the bedroom with you in it. Secondly, he is addicted to porn, he disregards your sexual advances and looks, get aroused and jacks off to porn.
3RDLY his penis or mind is so used to the porn, that the erections he can get is from porn and masturbation alone, he probably will be unable reach an erection naturally. It is extremely hard to convince someone with an addiction to stop, they depend on it to live everyday, without it , they either go into a few day rehab and just go back to watching porn. Hopefully you are not married to him. Also watching porn and then having sex can become a habit like porn/mb, because you will only use that as a form of stimulation. if you read other people's post, they will tell you why they cant get an erection in bed. People with addiction are often blind to fact that thier addiction is a problem. wanking to pics is the same as wanking to porn, if you are in a recovery phase with ed. if you are doing it without ed, than its fine. people do go into withdrawals in porn addiction. I cant say for sure how long i can hold out, i already relapsed several times after i found this forum. ive been doing since i was 17, now 26 is about 8-9 years.

To all girls who have problems with thier BF,porn, and MB, tell them to read this forums.
I have mastubated a lot even prone i need to know will there be any problem in intercource i never had sex and i am afraid that orgasm may happen even before sex.
i never had sex, if you orgasm with ejac before she orgasms, thats called premature, its different peoples problem here. you would have to have ed, despite sexual stimulation
please what is the solution because i do masturbate alot,  and find it difficult to erect during sex with my girlfriend but when i do masturbate alone its comes what is solution please???
Is there any drugs to take or to stop the masturbation is the best way to the solution? and how long will need to stop the masturbation and sex for the sex life to become normal????
I am so very thankful for this forum because I've been masterbating (masturbating) from porn since 8mm movies. I started watching movies from a projector with my  wife back in 1981 I am now 57yo. And then Vhs came out we were renting xxx movies on a daily basis. in fact she was more into them than i was
at that time. I never had a problem except on two occasions when we were attempting a threesome I think I was just too anxious on those two accasions because had plenty more threesomes with no problem sometimes with or without watching porn. Now lets fast forward to 2000 We Separated in that year I moved out to a little bachelor apt I started watching more and more porn but now it was alot easier because the internet. I started doing alot of drugs and watching porn for some reason the drugs made the porn so much more intense. And that's when the ED began. So I really had 3 things going against me, Drugs, watching Porn and anxiety. Out of all the time i was having sex 80% of  the time I could'nt get it up. I stopped using drugs in 2007 and has been clean since but the porn addition continued until Jan 2014. That's when I found this forum and oh what a blessing if was. I haven't masturbated to porn since Jan 6 2014. I waited about 1 month before i had sex  

at that time. I never had a problem except on two occasions when we were attempting a threesome I think I was just too anxious on those two accasions because had plenty more threesomes with no problem sometimes with or without watching porn. Now lets fast forward to 2000 We Separated in that year I moved out to a little bachelor apt I started watching more and more porn but now it was alot easier because the internet. I started doing alot of drugs and watching porn for some reason the drugs made the porn so much more intense. And that's when the ED began. So I really had 3 things going against me, Drugs, watching Porn and anxiety. Out of all the time i was having sex 80% of  the time I could'nt get it up. I stopped using drugs in 2007 and has been clean since but the porn addition continued until Jan 2014. That's when I found this forum and oh what a blessing if was. I haven't masturbated to porn since Jan 6 2014. I waited about 1 month before i had sex to  be sure. I started waking up with
hardons again Woop Woop!! Since Feb I have never once had a problem with staying erect while having sex. Oh I did masturbate once about a month ago but not to porn.    

Hi, I'm 22 and I really relate to most of the comments in here!

I introduced myself to porn when I was about 14 years old. I'm gay but for pressure and fear I didn't have sex or even kisses with another guys until I was 20. Maybe for the late start in the sexual life I was like a dog who's really horny! I had a relationship of 7 months with a guy and we used to have sex almost in a daily base. Sometimes I was so horny at home alone that I watched porn even though we had a great sexual life. Guess I was addicted to the porn experience or was just too horny because of excitement of a new thing in my life.

Early this year I had an affair with a guy and he really turned me on, but we didnt have sex (not because me and my **** didnt want to, but because of some problems in his life). Everything was fine back there.

Now its been almost 2 months and Ive been noticing less morning boners and even porn doesnt seem that interesting anymore. Looks like my libido just went off for some reason and I started to wonder about the porn effects on me.

Im seeing a really nice and hot guy, but everytime we hook up, I have a middle-hardon for some minutes then it goes straight off... We hooked up in the car the other day and I couldnt have a hard on, while he was totally up! It felt kind of embarrassing cuz I dont want him to think I dont find him attractive or something. I started reading about ED and stuff like that and found this thread. I just bought some Tribulus Terrestris and Im going back to the gym to do some exercises since I read that ED can be caused by not doing physical activities. Im totally getting off porn too! Lets hope it works....
if you are masturbating and watching porn, while having sex. it will definitely cause ed. definitely lay of the porn and mb for a while. have your partner stimulate you to erection, such as HANDjawb, **,,,etc. Use lube,water,soap,etc because you will only irritate the skin if you do it raw. how long have you been fapping/porn.
if you read the eariler posts, viagra, and cialis might help, but you shouldnt be dependant on them. You should stop watching porn and stop masturbating, until you are able to have erections again. stopping can be hard, because you were go into a withdrawal phase, where you suffer the effects, of lack of porn.
hello
i wanted to ask about over masturbation recovery ,i'm a 26 years old male and i have been mastubating since my 15 years for a daily rate of 3 to 5 times ,in these years i have been whith a girl and i coudn't get an erection totally, other then the testiculare's pain ,the hair loss ,etc...,but still when i'm masturbating i can get an erection ,it's not as quit as it use to be ,neither the same feeling ,nor the same sex's size,still...
so ,my question is could the over masturbation effects reversed? does stopping masturbation be enough in this case? and does the recovery be full? and how much time it will take?
and i'm grateful for all you're answers,
thanks

hello
thanks
hello
thanks
Unfortunately, I do not have a pool of lays I can dip into when I want. :(

I've been "porning off" less frequently.  I knew just completely quitting it was unrealistic, and in many ways not something I'm 100% interested in, but I will stay the course and only do it no more than once or twice a week.  Maybe I'll start going entire weeks later, but I will definitely cut back for now.

As I said, my problem is not arousal with the real thing; it's just finishing, and a reduction in sensitivity.  I guess that's half the problem so many people have here really, so at least it's not as bad as it could be.  (Glass is half full I guess.)  Do you think I need to quit completely?
Not to make light of your problem, but at least when you're gay you can still have sex.  ONE of you can get it up.  Just found that interesting enough to mention.  Good luck with your problem -- really.
I know... but I just feel bad that I cant get an erection, feels like Im not enjoying the moment or something, and he's really hot! I just feel embarrassed... I didnt tell him the truth yet, I just kept playing it like it's my turn to play with him and stuff like that... I love having sex, but my **** seems like resting for a while :(
yes quitting completely is almost impossible, as the earliest post said, your neural pathways for porn/addiction has already been established and reinforced through repeated exposure, thats why its hard to stop. i was able to get an erection yesterday, however it seems that there is less sensitivity than before, i was able to make my self "pre-***" out, i was trying hands free ejac, but it was more difficult to do than i thought, so i used it to mb, while it was hard. i did it without porn though. I suspect my reduction in sensitivity and ed, may be as a result of constant irritation and scratching of my genitals. probably from beating off too much. when i beat off, it seems to sweat in that area alo.
i was able to get an erection just by tensing and flexing my muscles around my penis, and buttocks, i could only do this, if i had not done it in days. and of course you will have to have train your muscles to be able to dothis.
Totally quitting porn is difficult but not impossible avoiding exposure to some porn may be impossible. I have not willing viewed porn since I rebooted over 2 years ago.  Knowing the negative effect that porn had on my life keeps me away from it.  I tried to totally give up M but after my reboot I started doing it from time to time because I had no sexual outlet.

Its good to see the board come alive again it had become a ghost town.

We are stronger that porn!!!
the only thing that came out of porn, is that they make you hornier, and more apt for different position, im a virgin though. i think it is impossible to stop masturbation, since that is that is the only way to get an orgasm, and that is the natural thing. I think that peoples ed is based on excessive mb per day with porn, i read on post here, 3+ times a day with porn. i was fine with 2-3 days between porn/mb, but for some reason, recently ive been getting ed. I think it could be that, and my penis is rubbed raw from mb, now its itchy, and i scratched it alot, so now its all densensitzed in the area because of it. i was able to get erection even after, mb/porn years ago. but now i still do, but not as often.
I dont know if this helps, but i notice if you get an erection under circumstances without porn. such as fapping in the shower, where the water kind of acts as a lube, you mb longer, and your orgasm seems to be more intense in the shower, and you also ej more. i get the "shuddering" jerky movement feeling right after an orgasm. Im not entirely dead ed, i think i am partially ed, because 2 days ago, when i was doing some workouts i notice i was getting hard, although slightly densitized. I was able to maintain the erection, i was trying to ejac without jerking off(its possible), but all i got was lots of pre-*** oozing out. then i got to the point i wanted to masturbated and finished in the shower. before that i waited 3-4 days without porno/mb. one post said, it maybe impossible/or difficult to stop porn. i just want to do it in moderation. i get aroused when i touch or feel my abs, lol.right now on my 2nd day again.
i rarely did 2-3 times a day, but i found out that my orgasm wernt as intense, as if i waited a few days, and it also made it feel very bad. so i switched to 1 per day, and that was good for a while, but it ended being like 2-3 times a day, so i just switch 2-3 days, which is the ample time for your penis to recover from the "beating". and i was reading online that 2-3 days is the omptimal day for normal sperm to be released(morphology), and the longer the wait was just as bad as beating off multiple times a day.(this is for if you want to get a girl pregnant). all i wanted was intense orgams and feeling of satisfaction. the problem with porn/mb for people now, is that streaming allows you to view videos right after the other, and you skip right to the end, which i find myself doing often, and i would assume people do to, so you can view more "endings" and get a "higher" experience. i think this is one of the major reasons for contributing to the chronic ed problem. i think to treat(not cure) the ed problem is identify what triggers you to mb/porn, and which scenes or stimulations in the porn you jerk off too.now that i know my genital area get sweaty, therfore it gets itchy, i switched to mb near the tip, in order to cause less damage to the rest of my penis, but i do not want to do it so rough that it will densensitize it.
its day 43 of no MB or P but sadly on day 39 I had a wet dream and I woke up with *** everywhere....I was so mad. at myself Lol

I think on day30 I had a sex experience with a girl, and I noticed I was hard all throughout the foreplay and kissing and fingering her but whenever I felt like thinking in my head like OMG I'm I really hard,I started to feel like I was loosing my erection (so I want to think my ED is psychological) but there were no penetration that day cos she wouldn't let me which I kinda was happy about cos who knows maybe that's when my penis will go lame.

I say this because usually on other very rare occasions I never get hard before sex...I'm always sweaty and panicking and thus my penis would just swallow itself into my stomach.I also think its because this girl, I feel very comfortable with her, we have discussed lots of sex on the phone before plus I think we have emotions for the other.

but truth be told I still have fear in me that when it actually comes down to doing the main thing which is sex in its real form and tot of having to put a condom on and getting down,when I'm alone and think of this.I still sense fear in me and this could contribute to a possible ED when that situation presents itself.

em what else....yeah I still have a very shrinked up penis like the size of my smallest finger but it quadriples in size and length when am erect.like sometimes when am not in any mood at all,I feel like there's nothing down there.could my penis have shrunk due to years of masturbation?
where have you been?

your posts inspired me to go on this journey...I never knew PMO could give birth to ED...I never really knew what ED was even tho I had experienced it.I had prayed to God long before I saw this website ,to help me stop porn and masturbation but all to no avail as I found myself in its web again.

so your story and that of others on this page really made me quit after knowing what I had was ED and I can't imagine life with it.I never in my life tot I could quit MB or porn but on day 43 of no PMO haha I think its a question of how long I wanna go with this.

you should breeze in here more often please
you should stop or moderate to"rare" mb, not porn. if you are in a relationship with a real gf/bf. if your single  it might be different. although ed affects anyone who is addicted to it. i know that females to get desensitized in thier "clit" as well if they mb/porn, but those are rarer.
at 43 days, how are your erections?
My ED was pretty bad and I was in denial about the cause.  I've had times when I was with beautiful women and my penis pretty much had an "OUT OF ORDER" sign on it.  

I'm here in the shadows lol the board had gone dead for a while.
When I was in bad shape there were times that the skin on my penis was irritated for excessive MD.  It was also desensitized pretty bad.  

Once I stopped watching porn and assaulting myself the sensitivity returned and it started to function normally again.  I also no longer have that fear of having Zombie Penis where its the living dead.

These days if I'm with a woman and we are fooling around I get pretty decent wood and I'm 47 years old.
the board hasnt god dead, i revived a few weeks ago. i agree, my penis seems to be easily irritated, and now densitized due to the fapping, and scratching. it also cause me to itch elsewhere on the body. because everytime i fap, my area gets reallly sweaty and that creates considerable friction and irritation from my clothes. i find myself checking this board everyday, and i havnt gone through all the pages from the earliest to the latest, because the problem started for people, is when streaming porn became a reality, which made porn/mb readily available at any time anywhere, i had no idea you could stream porn on your mobile devices, phones ipads, and other touchpad devices. I would say this is only the beginning of a epidemic(we will probably see more problems in the future). As some girls complained on here that thier bf had no interest in all in sex, except porno videos. i usually dont mb/ watch porn at the same time, because it will make a mess, and some is home most of the time. Some of my family members are completely oblivous to what im doing,. there were a few close call of being caught but i managed to keep under wraps for 8 years. i always assumed that most people on here are in thier 20's-30's, rarely some 40's(no offence). my scrotum was so irritated and sweaty, i developed skin tags on the balls, so sometimes i had to pinch it off to remove it, and it bled alot. Im pretty sure this is caused by my mb and my humidty of the pants.
the reason i pointed out the mobile device becoming a future problem is that, i noticed in the porno(amatuers stuff,people used thier mobile devices) to mb or watch porno. I would imagine there is a large amount of people doing it now, and the ed would be accelerated by the extreme easy accessibility, because you can do it almost anywhere now. its a good thing i dont have one of these devices. when i said i do stretches or working out, it arouses me(at least for me), i start to get erections, not very strong ones, as i continue to flex my abs, i get a stronger erection but not a hard one. exercise can help with ed issues. Its really difficult to stop when porn is so readily available now
I understand no offense take at all about my age.  This problem is bigger than it appears to be and I am sure in the coming years it will become more mainstream.

There is a forum yourbrainrebalanced (search for it)  check it out its extremely active and you will see the wide spectrum of people who are affected by this problem.

Its mind blowing.
I can't say

but I noticed am hard over the slightest of thoughts in my head like listening to my gfs voicemail...chatting with her about nothing and I'm hard and I feel so confident I can have an erection for sex with her.

if you noticed I said HER but for just any random lady.I still feel depressed like I stare at a nice *** and I feel nothing but with my gf it will be a different story.

mine is psychological and I must be very comfortable with you to have any tot of an erection
it seems to be somewhat normal erections. Unless you are getting ed from porn/mb, i dont see how this would affect your recovery.  
defintely gonna stop scatching my genital area, because it seems everytime i arouse or stimulate that area it itches.
do you have rashes down there?...am beginning to itch too but its due to my use of rollon down there in order to stay fresh and dry.
About the itching....

You could have jock itch which I've had a few times and its itches like hell when you sweat.

I use Gold Bond Medicated powder to stay dry and it also soothes the itching.
I'm not completely sure but putting roll-on down there may not the best thing to do.

In this summer heat there are times when wearing a toga, kilt or tunic would provide a nice breeze down there.
lol OK

I have 2 questions tho:
1. I don't know if what I get in the mornings is morning wood or just me pressed. cos after I go ease myself (urinate) my penis just goes back to its normal state but other times I feel its not pee but just me hard but not so so hard.

2. when am not in any mood sexual at all, like walking in the hot sun ,my penis is so flaccid and seems dead. like I walk and don't even feel if anything is down there. my penis looks squeezed up, small and shrunk but when erect it can quadruple in size. sometimes I put on my pants and my penis area is flat like not even a nuts appearance can be seena
it seems to be as a result of the sweating, keeping it dry also has its problems as well. skin is naturally moist, with natural skin oils to prevent from drying out. dried skin is more prone to damage. this is one of the problems of our  porn/mb. i think urine getting in my genital area also contributes to the problem as well.
you wouldnt get hard if you are not aroused, or hot. also when i get really aroused, even if there is no erection pre-*** starts leaking, without any stimulation by my hands. so im not completely dead. i think the problem with everyone here is mb while watching porn(when the people in the orgasm, you start vigorously jerk). i just try to seperate the mb and porn sessions. i do that, as part of the recovery, im trying to wean off this kind of dependancy. i think if people can slowly seperate the porn session and the masturbation session it will help. like porn at 1 time of the day, and then mb later in the night or another day. I dont know how cold turkey works, but i find that people who tries to completely avoid it ends up watching it again. I think the only way people can avoid, if your constantly getting interrupted and not have time to watch or jerk off. I also jerk while in the shower or before the shower after porn/mb session, so it wouldnt be a mess in my pants.
do you mean rolling down, as in pulling back the foreskin? i never do that, only to clean it in the shower. if i put my penis straight down instead of straight up(which i did normally) it would get harder more easily.
#1 For me it can be one the other or a combination of the both lol.

As you get better the morning wood will return and you will have no doubt what is it.

#2 Don't worry about that does Darth Vader walk around with is light saber on all the time... NOPE.   As long as my penis comes alive when its time for battle I'm cool with it.  
i do get wood as soon as i sleep in my bed, however the erection is very desensitized thought, it gets hard but its very little sensation. Hopefully i can at least get do day 5 without porn/ or mb. if i can get that far i can go farther. its probably going to take several weeks to months to recover.
i dint see the post, you had a wet dream, means your already made significant recovery.  wet dream is when dint have a ejaculation at all.
You really have to take one day at a time each day you make it without PMO, you set your mind to making it another day.  

Once you get enough days under you belt it will become easier to make it to the next day then you will start counting weeks.

My initial goal was to make it 90 days, once I hit 90 days I went for 100 days, then another month.  Before I knew it I had racked up two years.

Once day at a time.
i was trying something, i unforntunately dint stop looking at porn(but it was just solo mb videos). However i did not touch myself and i get wood when i go to sleep, but it doesnt last long. And did no mb or orgasmed. however i was trying to do hands free(that was unsucessful, because of mb, and how recent i mb. I was able to not mb, while watching porn though. very hard to get away from. if i can seperate this dependancy i can do it. I know that cold turkey is good, but you will start to go into withdrawal, from what ive read the relapse is even worse than actually doing it regularly. people go into withdrawal, when they get this craving for porn/mb.  im a virgin and single, i want to lose the dependancy on porn by using non-hands stimulation. everytime i think about mbing i just go to this forum to document the exp and distract me from actually going to orgasm
does this happen to anyone, even if thier not erect they still get pre-*** oozing out when aroused?
hi

yes I had a wet dream that got me angry cos I felt I had disorganized my NO pmo process BUT even before the PMO excerise I started (when I didn't know I had ED) I used to have wet dreams but very very very rarely *once in a blue moon*...is it really a good sign now that am undergoing no PMO?

@your last question...I get precum just at the sight of her or while we're having a conversation ''weird right'' even without any erection'...I dunno if its normal for every guy but I do too
i dont know, its normal to have pre-*** when your very aroused. you get wet dreams if you dont fap for a while, your balls are trying to release excess"sperm" from the body. if you mb alot, you notice that you never get a wetdream. i think recovery can help, if you use your mind or your gf to stimulate you instead of fapping and pornos. I get aroused or slight erection when someone or i think about some sexual words. im finally past 3 days again, and on to the fourth, i did a little experiment, i couldnt stay away from porn, but i was able to control myself from masturbating(which i think is part of the problem). i tried to get an erection by gyrating(hands free), and i did get a slight erection, but it wasnt going anywhere it eventually went limp. this is more evident that ed is very present.
everyone had a wet dream even before they ever started masturbated. next time when you orgasm, you know your orgasm will be more intense and alot of fluid will come out. I also think my constriction of the pants is also helping me getting erect.
Eventhough, i will eventually avoid porn, but just thinking about getting erections without fapping i think that will help the recovery process. i guess 2-3 times every 48 hours is was not  helpful
i noticed you made a post 2 years, ago about how people need more extreme porn to get the "fix". this is alot like drug abuser. i find myself watching hetero porn between the usual actors "brazzers", the other reason why i stopped with certain porn is because the same "actors are in every scene or ever other scene, so it got boring. but lately i feel like they are just faking it too much. so i went asian, latino, etc. and went to amateur. but eventually they dint interest me as much, because i was in . i mb when 1 of them "ejaculates, orgasms. i find myself skipping to end alot on the videos, so i actually missed the whole point of climaxing. i feel like if i need to porn/mb, i will visit this site and post the experience, to prevent me from mb. I think mb is one of the major factors of the ed, as its the orgasm that releases the massive dose of dopamine, nitrous oxides during it.
lol you don't seem to be doing very good on the reboot process...your commitment level to me is not powerful.

I don't know why it was so easy for me to just quit everything now ''I have even lost count what day I'm in but I think day 40something''...I was never really a heavy MBer ,just 1aday, 2 times a week and maybe 8-10times a month.I was into porn(I could stay overnight surfing on porn sites).

you just have to stop everything...find good social use of the internet, go out more, try to stay busy always, at nights put on a movie and try sleep off while watching it.totally get your mind busy and distracted from PMO .its burning and almost impossible but its possible

Goodluck
im trying to get away from the porn, yes im weaning myself off it. as i stated i did no mb, whilw watching porn. ive already become less interested in it already
All you guys. just leave watching porn and stop doing any sex chat etc, Nut shell stop overstimulating your brain with sex activity ....else you will repent and will become impotent. Cut of your internet connection if you are not confident enough to leave it,internet connection you can take back anytime but health wll not come back :(

if you are facing ED issues already due to these bad habits,take ayurvedic treatment to correct it ASAP.

wot....no sex chats even with my gf?

well its my day 50 exactly today of no PMO but I wetdream'd on day 40.

I do sexchats with my gf cos its the only way I get to make her feel aroused while she's away.

last time she was around like 2wks ago .we kissed and touched and did everything except she didn't allow me penetrate and surprisingly I was 80% hard the whole time.

the only time the ''sexchats'' had effects on me during my no pmo process, I noticed every time I was pressed or wanted to take a dump, i'll have like-*** coming out of me penis (not the white shiny pre-*** but this looked like real *** in small drops) not until day 40 when I had a wet dream, it then stopped...plus I haven't sexchatted a while now with her.
wot....no sex chats even with my gf?

had two MW inbetween 5days...at least noticeable ones, the other ones seems like I was just pressed. this last one tho was 70_80% and I had to force me self to pee, I wasn't cold or anything and its still there even as I type and take my mind off it.

its day 52 of no PMO.
No sex chat my mean you write sexy thing to her ....but donot stimulate your brain while writing it......i mean  do whatever if you can hold your brain from being stimulated sexually.....by stimulating you are actually depeleting neurotrasmitter like dompamine and serotonin which are feel good chemicals required for sexual arousal.....if you depelete them after some threshold , you will go in to sexual exhaustion state,and its not easy to breakout of that state,may lead to  impotence

precum is normal but if its happening too early ...it shows initial signs of sexual weakness......your parasympethetic nervous system is weak ....
actually it involves endorphines, when your getting an orgasm, its what your brain is addicted to. when you have sex these hormones is the strongest. when you orgasm you get a "euphoric high", analogous to someone with drug highs. neurotransmitters are involved, but these hormones have the biggest affect during "stimulation, addiction, and sex". i realized that go here and posting actually makes me think about sex more.
i dont know where you are getting this evidence about sexual weakness from, it seems to be mumbo jumbo, no offense. I think there are many ways of recovery not just cold turkey. if you can get an erection from stimulation other than mb/porn, of your junk it will recover much more easily. the point is to get hard when your ready, is it not. i found out that i can get an erection other than just fapping, and it was also a harder erection though not long lasting due to the ed. i would assume your partner hetero/or other will help you stimulate the penis to erection. stopping completely is helpful, but for some people it doesnt seem to help thier erections, because thier 2-3 times a day routine.
@compaq, i suggest you know use your gf to stimulate you instead, because that is the real thing. if you have a partner that was to have sex, is a good time to quit. however, for some people that dont, quitting porn and limited mb is an option. once you have started mb in your life, its almost hard to stop, its ok if you dont do it so often. havnt you notice when you watch porn the people who needs to fap, to orgasm
seems like you have not suffered much.....thats why you are saying that my knowledge is mumbo jumbo ....i have experienced it to its extreme...and i know what exactly happens....

You have not come to the point when this weakness will constrict the arteries which takes blood to the genitals...that is the extreme part of sexual exhaustion.......due to lack of blood supply to testicles...the Lydig cells responsible for producing testosterone dies and that is the end, no more treatment possible then.your testicles will shrink and dead like a stone.

so beware that you guys donot reach to that stage and try to recover beforehand......keep the blood flowing to the testicles till your brain recovers from this exhaustion of serotonin and dopamine etc...and your brain wiring called neuroplasticity becomes positive.....

donot hesitate to take herbal or ayurvedic help to recover if you think your are not recovering well by itself .....donot repeat the mistake i made for not taking this help in time.
yes my ed is not extreme, as i am still able to get erection even after mb, when i go to bed. As i realize years ago, that fapping 2-3 times a day was rare, and i switched to fapping almost once a day everyday, it made my orgasms weaker. But then i settled for every 1.5-2days, and that helped, until now. the people who fapped 2-3 times a day, everyday needs alot longer time. The brain also produces small amounts of testosterone. However, its also the hormones and neurotransmitter levels that are produced during and after an orgasm. the hormones have the strongest effect on addiction. you notice that before you had ed, your orgasms were great, and a sense calmness after the orgasm. now its like desensitized to touch. i understand the brain during orgasm, there are people who are addicted to sex as well, but this is different matter. not only porn/mb makes you tolerate high levels of neurotransmitters, but it is also addicted to the endorphins, during orgasm. oxytocin, nitrous oxide,. this should be treated like a drug addiction, if there isnt rehab center for porn/mb,  there should be. it ruins lives like drugs, though not to the physical and mental exteeme of drugs.
Addiction is also due to lack of neurotransmitter called serotonin once serotonin level brought back to normal  in brain you will not feel addicted to sex or porn,thats why  urologist or andrologists gives antideprresent SSRI when you go to them for  ED as this is the max they can do in this regard. It happened to me i thought its psychological but i was wrong its purely chemical and physical and there is very little psychological in human body....what we and our doctors donot know and cant do much about they make it  psychological issue.

I will suggest all of you to take specialised ayurvedic treatment to come out of it ASAP....day by day your are getting killed inside, as due to lack of neurotranmitter your brain start producing killling stess and inflammatory hormones and that kills brains neuronal  receptors sites then you will be permanently in depression.

This all has happened to me that y i know all this, wish i would have known it before or somebody could have told me all this.

what can i do when i get a really strong urge to watch porn and masturbate. some posted this breathing exercise a long time ago but i can't find it  
if you already fall in the trap of watching, dont start stroking your penis, because that will complete the vicious cycle. if you have the urge to mb, go watch something else on the internet, or do some exercises to keep your mind of it. find some excuse to do other stuff, washing dishes, cooking dinner, streaming random vids. Now that i broke my every 2 day porn/mb addiction. im able to control my erections better, though not as good because i still mb with and without porn and ed is still there, but it is longer in between session. if you do fall in the mb/porn, try to seperate these 2 situation. if you going watch porn one minute, go mb the next day. i dont know how extensive peoples ed is, but when i did watch porn a few days now, i try to get an erection just by using the muscles around the penis, and buttocks, it defintely stimulates you for sure. if have an urge to get an erection while watching porn, go to the bathroom, and do not use your hands, just use your muscles to get an erection. it will tell you the extent of your ed, for me i tried it , i got aroused and pre-***(but no orgasm, because that would require even greater stimulation) if you get partially erect and it goes limp very quickly, it means you are not recovered.

The doctors are not aware of the porn/mb ed epidemic, so they do not treat it as an addiction, just its your in your head. Theres very little studies on this, because people who watch porn, tend not to tell anyone.
as you have read previous post there is no easy way out, even people that goes cold turkey, when they relapse they go on a full porn/mb spree. Instead you should chart when you watch and or mb porn, for example, me i used to mb every 2 days, it used to be every 2 days. I realized that it added up to 3-4 mb and or porn sessions a week(sometimes i dont watch porn, i just go straight to mb, because i was so horny). this way you get the full extent of your problem on a weekly basis. IF YOU can mb once a week it will be helpful, however you will also need to seperate the porn/mb session. if you make porn a routine, even at every 2 days, your body becomes tolerant, so you wille ventalualy get ed.
it helps if you tell everyone how much your mb a day, and when.
best way to get out and have a walk ..as i told addiction to masturbation and porn  is due to lack  of serotonin so try  to increase  that...,  

donot keep  sexual urge in brain for too long either masturbate and release it or get it out of your brain by doing alternate activities....you kill your brain even if you think about sex ,ejaculation is only a part of this complex process...

So keep the brain clean and calm every time...you can masturbate once in 4-5 days no issues with that...an average person takes this much time to recharge the brain after masturbation.

Pranayam ( breathing excercises ) are good for  countering sexual urges .....start breathing outward with force for 1-2 min your brain will be calm.

Its the best cure for people suffering from premature ejaculation
day 62 of NO pmo

I feel nothing...totally flat but let's see what tomorrow holds
im finally on the 5th day, no mb, but sneaked in some porn, i was almost tempted to mb, instead i tried to get an erection just using the muscles in my body. it got partially erect but went flaccid, but i was able to do this numerous times. i do get strong erections when i am wear pants. just looking and reading at anyrthing that is sexual, anything that involves the genital makes me hard for some reason This is without any pics/or porn. the penis falls flaccid very quickly though. You not only need to retrain your brain, but also your penis on natural ways to get hard, i find out then when i am lying in my bed on my side with pants on it get a pretty easy, solid erection that doesnt go away, until a few minutes, or unless i sustain it by using my muscles. im curious how much did you mb/poirn a day. I know once you mb you will need to wait at least 5 days for your optiamal sperm/semen to return to normal, i would guess its the same for orgasm. I guess the amount of recovery time is directly proportional to your mb/porn.
for example if you fapped 1 once a day everyday for 100days. you will need about 200-500 days to recover.
oh just knowing of that calculation for the first time....''I really am not impressed at your REBOoT process, u keep relapsing ad I can see its 5days ,just 5days.

BTW I PMO 2 to 3 times a week and at most 8-10times a month.
Viewing 3001-3088 comments: