Men's Health Community
over masturbation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

over masturbation

hello i manish i m 22 yrs and i am doing that when i m 16 yrs old my penis size is only 3.5 inches and if i m doing sex with my gfriend  i can't satistied her because i lost my sex power wat can i do for that please help me because my marriage date is 25-12-2012 i will also invite u plz plz plz plz plz plz help me.................
    You may go to a urologist and get a health check up done to satisfy yourselves. As per medical standards, you need not have to worry about your size, have a look at the following link for an advice from a doctor in this respect:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/Penis-Size/show/1634337

Most likely, you will have no problem and all feelings of tiredness you get now, are mostly due to lack of balanced food intake and exercise, which normally get resolved after your marriage when there is some one to take care of your health. In any case it will be beneficial for you to take some short term protein supplements with milk before the bed time which will help to improve your health. Ensure that the supplement also contains zinc, magnesium and other trace elements and vitamins. After a few months, stop the supplements and make sure that you get your daily quota of proteins and other nutrients from your food only. Boiled egg white is an easily digestible source of proteins.

Good luck for your marriage,

Solace
Hi Manish, look when it comes to P***s size its not how much you have got but what you can do with it, on a site called altp***s you can find out every thing on size, but if you think this may help its jelqing, its an exercise to help enlarge your penis, on pegym they have a start up page, just do it as they say and dont rush it, to incress your sex power try some tribulus, this will help you libido, testosterone and your energy levels, you can take Cayenne, Garlic and Ginger all of these will help your blood flow to your p***s, you can google all these for more info by just adding ED on the end.
Hoper this helps with your sex life.
Good Luck