Huge head during sex
Im 42 (female) and last week during having sex with my husband I dad a huge headache (1st. time) that i stop, It started from the neck then I felt how the pain slowly got thru my head.  3 weeks before I was having a pain between my neck and shoulder.  But after the huge headache during sex (3 days ago), I been having lite haedaches.
How are you? Headache after sexual contact can be caused by exertion headache. This type of headache usually present as generalized head pain during or following physical exertion such as running, jumping, sexual intercourse, etc. and even during passive exertion such as sneezing, coughing, or bowel movement. It is often associated with migraine or cluster headaches. However, if it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation and to rule out organic diseases in the brain such as blood vessel malformation or aneurysm. It can be managed with medical therapy and avoiding activities (for now)  that can trigger the headache. Take care and do keep us posted.