Color distortion
Hope this finds everyone well.  It's been a hectic week here.  I have an appointment with an MS specialists on Oct. 22.  I've collected my records and feel very empowered by the whole process.

Now the weird stuff . . .I have something odd going on . . . I'm actually slightly amused by it : )  I thought one of my students had a case of "highlights gone bad" . . . you know , that chlorine water greenish blonde thing.  Then I noticed others with the same problem . . . . finally it dawned on me that there couldn't be that much bad hair in our little school.  Something is going on with my vision.  Blondes appear greenish.  So odd.  I've read about red-green color distortion, but can not account for this phenomenon?????  Any others with similar experiences??

Sherry
ps
It's most entertaining to have a serious discussion with teachers who have greenish highlights.  They have no idea what's going on in my head (pardon the pun).  
Hahaha!  That's too funny.  I'm one of those people who had the red/green swap, so I can't vouch for the green-hair phenomenon, but it seems like it well could be ON.  Be on the lookout for other vision changes.  Mine started out as the color swapping and progressed to big honking blind spot.

At least its mildly entertaining!

Fishyfish
Anyone seeing a pink shade to everything? Now that's wierd. Talk about rose colored glasses, lol.
If I didn't know any better, I would swear all of you are on some drug from the 1970's....LOL

Yeah, I have to admit...in this course of MS over a 12 year period, I HAVE seen pink things, green things, but unfortuntely I have to report that it usually was a case of Optic Neuritis coming "on"...sorry for what sounds like a play on words.

And here all this time, I thought I was the only one that saw weird colors.  I was always afraid that anyone I told would think I was nuts and I would have to trade in my "colors" for a white, very tight fitting jacket in the looney bin.

Risnerrose...I sure hope yours is NOT a case of O.N. getting started.  Funny story though...thanks for sharing.  Hope you don't mind that I got a little chuckle out of it, because I know that you are dead on serious about what you saw.

Sleep well everyone, Heather

Laughter is the best medicine . . . and right now it is my only medicine : )
I realize this is a very old post, but I've just experienced this phenomenon myself. I started seeing pink yesterday. It's lingering a bit today, but not as bad. The neurologist said he didn't know what could be causing it, but I didn't need to come in. (FIRED!) The internists nurse said to stop taking my medications to see if it helped. (Okay.) I went to the optometrist and she checked my eyes. She acknowledged that my optic disc was pale, but that could be normal. (?) She said my optic nerve wasn't inflammed. (Possibly due to the anti-inflammatory I took earlier in the day?) I think I need to see an opthamologist or something.
Nope, nope...  it's almost certainly a problem with the optic nerve.  Typically the red stops working in the affected eye, but it can also be over-active - in other words, everything becomes more red.