Dual Diagnosis
Is there anyone out there that has a dual diagnosis of Myasthenia Gravis and Multiple Sclerosis? I was recently diagnosed with the MS after having the MG for 24 years.
I don't have MG.  I was tested for this before my MS diagnosis to rule MG out.  I'm posting so that others get a chance to see your post...

Welcome to the forum, though!  Have you started a DMD?  I imagine that this new diagnosis has really taken you for a spin!  What signaled that MS should be considered?  What are some of your symptoms?

My doctor thought I did for a while (and he still adds those tests to my visits), but it doesn't look so much like I have this dual diagnosis anymore.  Just MS...  

There is a least one other member of our forum who does have both diseases though.  His screen name is Tomas2729.  He might be willing to talk about it with you.