How is everyone just checking in
Hello family,

Today is my 7th voice with no voice. During my time with no voice I am learning to listen more. So, I have heard Gods crying for me to get my husband and myself back to him. I also have heard just how hard some of my co-workers have it right now. God told me to get one of them to him as well. So, what I first thought was a nightmare, became a blessing. Although, don't get me wrong am grateful my voice is coming back.

The IRS has sent me 3 emails telling me I qualified for 3 different positions now I am just praying one ask me in for an interview soon. A job there will help me get insurance, and get out of this debt hole I am in. So I guess you could say life is staring to look up.

My only worry is the doctor has me on steroids to help get my voice back. If I have lymes like I believe I am scared my sxs are gonna come back with a vengeance. But I  taking them figuring since the doctors think they know so much, if anything happens maybe they will realize that lymes could be a reality. So, I guess God is still playing a hand in this too. For I know the answers I seek he will give soon.

Now to my friends here!!! How are ya? Any new news? What's life been like? I pray all that are feeling ill feel better before Christmas. I pray those coping with stress have it lifted from them. I pray life gets easier for all, and feels like a blessing from above everyday. Well, don't forget to let me know if ya need prayer I got ya. Let us know your good news to. Good news is always fun to hear. May God bless you all,

Kimberly
Hi Unsure -

I'm glad your voice is returning, and you've had the opportunity to hear things from the silence :) Hope the meds serve you well and you continue to improve.

As for me, just treading forward. My body and mind are a bit out of sync, so I'm taking it slow and trying to clear some things gracefully from my plate. We do have new comers, and many varying topics of discussion.

Nice to see you :)
(((Hugs)))
shell
I know exactly how it feels not to have a voice.

Last summer, mine was gone, truly GONE for almost 3 months.  It was a nightmare for me.

Anyway, I am really glad your is coming back...
Michelle
Well Shell,

As always I am praying for you. Trying to stay true to my faith. I will be checking out some of the newcomers and stopping in to say hi now that I am feeling better. This year has been a long hard one. But I feel I have grown becuase of it.

Praying for you. Times will get better, and with the new year will come new blessings. May God Bless you,

Kimberly
Hi Michelle,

Like I said at first it was a nightmare, but I got alot out of it too. I pray you doing ok and having a blessed day. May God Bless You,

Kimberly
Funny you should mention losing your voice - I was talking to my wonderful old neuro a couple of months back about relapses I had back in the 80s.  I'd loose my voice!  It usually took about 8 weeks for things to normalize, but what a challenge, as singing was part of my income!

I hope your voice returns, soon.  

Good luck with the job prospects!
Lisa
Hi Lisa,

My mom loses her alot, and I guess I am starting to pick up her traits lol. I am grateful my voice is back and almost normal. I am still fighting to get 100% better. Life has its bumps in the road that you have to rise above.

I pray your signing career is going well, and that you are having a wonderful bless life. May God Bless You in all you do,

Kimberly