Multiple Sclerosis Community
MS specialists in New Jersey

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

MS specialists in New Jersey

We are searching for a neurologist in New Jersey who specializes in MS.  Searching the NET has not given us much information.  We did find an MS Care Center in Teaneck.  Familiar???  Any input would be appreciated.  
Tags: new, ms, specialist
Hi auggie and welcome to the forum, I don't know the answer to your question, but maybe Shelly (sllowe) can help as she is in the NJ area.

Or you could contact the local MS Society and they could give you some recommendations.

Good luck in your search, hope you find a great one.

doni
Hi Auggie,

I'm in Jersey, but I don't have an MS specialist.  I'd like to have one though.

On a google search, type in MS Center in Jersey.  We have 3.  One in Freehold (central), one up North and one down south.

Where are you at?

The well-know specialist is "Cooke" thought I've not seen him. I heard he doesn't take new patients, but has associates.  

I'll get you more info early next week, promise.

welcome,
shelly
Thanks. We have heard of Dr. Cooke.  We are considering the Teaneck Center but waiting to get more information.  Do not want to return to Jefferson as seen only by internists and they have not been helpful.  Who takes care you?
Thanks again,
Hi there,

I see a regular Neuro in Princeton.  He's not an MS Specialist.

So I'm searching so I can change, going to make it a goal of mine. It's far for me, but I was interested in the one in Teaneck too since their website references the use of the 3T MRI ( I pray my memory serves me right this a.m.), I was also thinking of Freehold.

You say we Aug, is this for you, a loved one, or friend? Sorry to pry. Just want to help out.  And wanted to know how the MS was going.

Hope to see you around,
Shell