Mini-Strokes
So, from talking to the doctor's office and actually I had already been diagnosed with this ( I've had some mini-strokes in the past).

I am going to go in and follow-up and get more testing.  I need to talk to the doctor to find out if old events like those can cause new symptoms or if maybe I have had more than one stroke like event.  We shall see.

My doctor also said that some things may not be definite or totally diagnosed for quite some time.  I guess we can't always find out all the answers!

Thanks for bearing with me on this.  Hopefully he'll tell me if the stroke stuff is causing current weakness, dead spots on my body, and stuff like that.  If not hopefully he can figure out some different tests.

Whatever is wrong I just want it treated so I can walk around somewhat normally and not have all these problems with my leg and my senses!

Finally, is there anyone else on here who's experienced this?  My mini-strokes caused a day of horrible double vision with a black bar down my sight and total loss of speech capability and the second one caused a full body seizure.  Ack!  
That sure sounds like an awful experience.  I have never had one and hope I never do.

I hope you find your answers and I would be interested to know what the doctor tells you.

terry
Thank you Terry!
what did your MRI impression(s) state if you don' mind me asking?
Hey there,

You sound very bummed.  I'm sure hope they find out quickly too - so you can get mobile and feel better and prevent more.

Not leaving are you?  We've got MOB rules around here you know.

Here with you,
-shell