Tremors-electric shock feeling, MS?
I've been on medication for periodic limb movements during the night. It was found during a sleep study. I've got resting tremor on all but one finger on my left hand. Lately I've noticed if I have a deep yawn (noticed it more in the morning when first waking) both my arms started shaking for a few seconds. I've got extreme fatigue and brain fog feeling too. I also noticed the other night if I tilt my head up and cough I get an electric type of shock feeling extending down my left arm, could this early MS symptoms?
Hi, SkipperH.

You certainly need a thorough neurological evaluation including blood work to rule out lots of conditions. It would not be possible to guess at a diagnosis from here. One comment--resting tremor is a feature of Parkinsons but not MS. I'm of course not suggesting that's what you have, only that you need to get this sorted out.

Let us know what the neuro finds, and good luck.

ess
Hi, Thank you for your question. I think your symptoms may be due to nerve irritation in the cervical (neck) spine because of cervical disc bulge or injury. This pain may be referred and perceived as occurring in the back of head & shoulders (as electric sensation), arms or chest, rather than just the neck. Other symptoms may include vertigo, nausea (dizziness) and stiffness. It will be best that you consult a neurologist who would like to prescribe Pain killers, steroid and muscle relaxants. Other treatments could be cervical orthosis such as a soft cervical collar or stiffer neck brace to restrict neck movement till you get complete recovery. In addition, cervical traction may also be suggested by the doctor, if condition is severe. Hope this helps.

It's quite possible that you have some spine compression, and it's also possible that you're experiencing L'Hermitte's sign, which is caused by a lesion in the neck.  If you experience the electric shock upon bending your neck, then it's alsmost certainly something wrong with your cervical cord.

The arms shaking is a form of myoclonus.  I have this in the mornings, and all during the day if I'm fatigued and not feeling well.  Myoclonus is caused by spinal damage (the signal from the nerves not getting to the brain, or being interrupted.)  Mine is in my right leg, and starting to be both legs.

As Ess says, go and get a neurological evaluation.
Bending my head alone does not cause the shock sensation, however, I just need to tilt my head upward, cough and it will shoot down my left arm.  Neuro is scheduling an MRI of the cervical spine.