NEW METHADONE COMMUNITY; 2011 User Group
Tapering
About This Group:

This is a new Methadone group starting in March;2011. This is a group for anyone currently on Methadone, looking to start Methadone,getting off Methadone or just in need of an answer about Methadone. If you currently have an addiction to another drug, please stay. Addiction is a lonely place and everyone is here for the same reason. We need someone to talk to. Please be kind and respect each others feelings. Please feel free to talk about everyday life or something important that is going on. If you need help please ask. If you do not get an answer, please go to "Marebear74" and try there. This is my username and my MedHelp site. I am always here to listen to anything you need to talk about. Best Wishes To You!!!!

Founded by Marebear74 on March 28, 2011
61 members

Tapering

Hello everyone,
I have been on Methadone for 8 years now and have been slowly tapering over the last 6 and have gotten down to 6mg. I am doing well and drop 1mg every two weeks. I am extremely afraid of the withdrawal symptoms I am going to have when I am finally done. I am asking for any advice about what I will be in for over the next couple of months. I can't take time off of work and I am a Phlebotomist and must have a clear head to perform my job. As with all of my detox I think the anxiety is the worst. Can anyone please let me know what vitamins and anything I will need to do this. I so want to be free from this. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
BanMethadone commented on BanMethadone's status
Aug 27
Shannon79 commented on Time flies
Aug 27
Time flies
Aug 27 by BanMethadone