NEW METHADONE COMMUNITY; 2011 User Group
need answer asap
About This Group:

This is a new Methadone group starting in March;2011. This is a group for anyone currently on Methadone, looking to start Methadone,getting off Methadone or just in need of an answer about Methadone. If you currently have an addiction to another drug, please stay. Addiction is a lonely place and everyone is here for the same reason. We need someone to talk to. Please be kind and respect each others feelings. Please feel free to talk about everyday life or something important that is going on. If you need help please ask. If you do not get an answer, please go to "Marebear74" and try there. This is my username and my MedHelp site. I am always here to listen to anything you need to talk about. Best Wishes To You!!!!

Founded by Marebear74 on March 28, 2011
62 members

need answer asap

I have read that methadone can be detected im urine longer than blood.  Last pill was on the 3rd, positive urine on Friday, faint positive today.  Is it safe to take a blood test?

1 Comment
I know methadone can last a long time in your system I failed a pee test 2 months after I stoped taking it not sure about the blood thing I would say it stays in your blood longer but not real sure
meegWpaw commented on One Year, Methadone F...
Apr 05
jugglin commented on One Year, Methadone F...
Apr 05
One Year, Methadone Free!
Apr 05 by BanMethadone