NEW METHADONE COMMUNITY; 2011 User Group
support groups in my area
About This Group:

This is a new Methadone group starting in March;2011. This is a group for anyone currently on Methadone, looking to start Methadone,getting off Methadone or just in need of an answer about Methadone. If you currently have an addiction to another drug, please stay. Addiction is a lonely place and everyone is here for the same reason. We need someone to talk to. Please be kind and respect each others feelings. Please feel free to talk about everyday life or something important that is going on. If you need help please ask. If you do not get an answer, please go to "Marebear74" and try there. This is my username and my MedHelp site. I am always here to listen to anything you need to talk about. Best Wishes To You!!!!

Founded by Marebear74 on March 28, 2011
62 members

support groups in my area

I have struggled with methadone use for years now.  MY question is are there support groups in Oregon? Specifically in the corvallis and albany area? Thank you and good luck
BanMethadone commented on msdelight's status
Jan 01
Happy New Year
Jan 01 by BanMethadone
renae176 commented on Comfortable
May 06