Neurology Expert Forum
in the center of palm of left hand i see throbbing pulse!

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

in the center of palm of left hand i see throbbing pulse its not hurting not painful it start to appears if i dont take a anap after lunch it starts increase after 3 pm and decrease after 5:30 pm every day is this normal !
iam apharmacist work in the field beside computer work @ office

i wonder why this happen my diagnosis for my case is : ( the adrenalin effect is the reason behind this throbbing pulse) cos this is not happen all the time esp if i take anap

waiting for your answers
First of all, keep in mind that I am unable to diagnose you because I am unable to examine you, this forum is for educational purposes.
    It is not normal to see a 'throbbing pulse' in the palm of your hand.  It is possible that you have an abnormal artery at this location that causes this symptom.  I do not think this is related to 'adrenalin', because this should affect everything equally not just the palm of your left hand.  I would suggest that you get screened for hypertension and a possible sleep study (most adults do not require a nap during the day-and this may be a sign of sleep apnea).  I would also see a vascular specialist to get and ultrasound of your left palm to see if the sensation that you describe is really a pulse.
I hope this has been helpful.
That is the strangest thing I have heard in a while, have you discussed this problem with your PCP. Sounds to me there may be some inflamation (inflammation) issues or nerve problems that could be causing this. Good luck to you!
When I woke up this morning I noticed the same thing in the palm of my left hand.
A related discussion, Throbbing in the Palm of my hand was started.